·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"One day our generation
is going to rule the population
So we keep on waiting
waiting on the world to change" ~ John Mayer

What would you like to see our generation accomplish? What would you hope we solve?

We kind of lived on the cusp of dramatic change. I'd like to see our generation take that unique knowledge and finally fuse the things we loved about older generations with the reality of the computer age we live in today. A merging of the best things of both, showing everyone how it can work.

I'd love if we could throw away all the old systems, be it in health care or environment or goverment agencies, that no longer work and come up with new ways of doing things that will repair the damage we're seeing. Be bold enough to tackle what everyone else before us has been avoiding.

Bring outdoor fun back.

What about you?

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,123 Posts
Not sure how it could be done, but I grew up at the end of the civil rights movement. I honestly believed that racial prejudice and sexism were a thing of the past.

Words cannot describe how shocked and disappointed I am to not only have that not be true today, but to have it SO prevalent and widespread. People actually boast their bigotry now days, which I simply can not understand.

If only we could recapture what was so hard fought for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts