Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got it bad.

I love to travel, but it's difficult to schedule time off from work since we have such few employees. Texas summer has erupted, and I'm itching to visit friends around the country. I daydream about moving back to California, or maybe moving to NYC, maybe Austin, maybe the desert.

Do you also have ants in your pants? Is traveling an important part of your life? Love it? Hate it? Where are you going, where have you been?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Traveling is interesting part of my life. Seems like I'm always itching to go someplace or experience something new, although I find when I reach a certain destination I almost always can't wait to get back home.

Beens: Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Cali-Native, Mexico (Ensenada, Tijuana), hoping to go to some parts of Canada, maybe make my way out to Texas

Why move back to Cali? What do you miss about it? It's way too regulated here.

Reactions: Ethanol

·
Banned
770 Posts
I love traveling so much! I hope, when I will start to work, my job will be related to traveling, or at least will allow me to have enough of a free time to travel. My biggest dream is to travel around the whole Europe in the van with group of my close friends. I've even planned how it would look like, and which cities can we visit, how our way would look like, but for now we all are students, we have to go to school and don't have that much money, so it's frustrating :-/ . But my mom loves to travel and she took me with here everywhere! I visited the whole south Europe, some countries in Eastern Europe, but I've never visited north Europe :-/ , I hope I will get to Scandinavia this year :) . I aslo visited alot western eurpean countries like France, England, Germany...I was in 2 African countries, and one asian country. Last year I was in U.S and Canada and this summer I am going to Mexico and I am so excited about it! :) I also hope I will travel more around my own country, I am from small country in central Europe, but sure there are some interesting places to visit. I was planning traveling around my country this summer with my boyfriend, I hope it will finally work out! :)

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
I used to be intro traveling more when I was younger. I'd hop on a bus for $40 and go across the country to a bunch of different places. But now I'm older, I have a job, a car, a home, and various other responsibilities. I'm not as free to travel as I used to be, and my money's not as free to be spent willy-nilly either.

I still have plans to travel, but it's for very important reasons. :proud:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts