Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone. Reading about my personality type, I discovered why I likely have felt a need for feedback and appreciation from classmates in the past. Recently, I began a temp job. I’m 43 and the other temps are in their early 20s. I’ve felt so frustrated not having been able to find high level work. So, at this temp job, I found a former classmate who’s high up in management. It brought back nostalgia and I told the supervisor I wanted to say hi. She was happy to know I knew this girl (4th grade to high school graduation). She said she would pass the message along. No reply yet and it’s been a couple of weeks. I wish I knew why. Also tried to contact on Facebook and LinkedIn. This reminds me of an earlier incident in high school when I reached out to a girl known since 4th grade. I learned I actually perhaps overdid it. We’ve patched things up, but the ENFP trait about wanting appreciation and not having siblings likely explains why I’ve felt the impact of silence more than others seem to.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts