Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I was cruising through downtown Toronto with a few friends. We decided to stop in at this nice little comic book shop on Queen st. called the 'Silver Snail'. If you're ever in TO, go for a visit!

Anyhoo, upstairs in the shop I came across something that made my inner marshmellow have a fit.

They were these:

These, are big plush sleeves that are supposed to resemble the deadly claws of an adorably murderous Japanese bear named Gloomy.

I instantly put them on and began giving my friends "bear hugs". If I had money at the time, I would have bought them.

It will be an investment in the future.

They say that the INFJ projects a rough and tumble exterior that often belies a soft, cuddly nucleus. So, I ask of ye, what makes your inner marshmellow happy?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really? So I'm alone on thissun, eh?

Wow.

Either that or I've scared the jeebies out of all of you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
But, but....the paws aren't wide enough! I wouldn't hug anyone, I would puff up, show my teeth, raise my claws and ROAR! Run bitches!!RUN I say.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

It doesn't matter he resembles Gollum from Lord of the Rings. He fits in a fucking cup.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
hard to say. typically when i am overwhelmed with joy from some past or future experience.
I say future as in expected future. no way anyone could literally tell the future.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"I was sitting by the window, and I could see the parking lot. And I would watch the squirrels, and they were merry... But then they moved my desk again, and it's been the third time this week. If they move me again, I'll... I'll set the building on fire."

Office Space is awesome. :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
HAHAHA! those are awesome I totally want them just to do the bear hug thing. Back in high school and for some people even today I have the nickname papa bear, had a full beard back in high school which is when I got it and it was high school lol.

Zomboy said:
They say that the INFJ projects a rough and tumble exterior that often belies a soft, cuddly nucleus. So, I ask of ye, what makes your inner marshmellow happy?
Spot on, that is the way I am in my group of friends. Currently...this is making me go squee....

As funny as the video and lyrics are....sort of has a life lesson inside of it.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ZOMG, you chewed your way out of the uterus like a toddler working through a watermelon?!?!? Your poor mother!!

:tongue:
I was more or less referring to being hatched out of a giant green egg.

I didn't gnaw my way out, like normal humans do!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is YoouUUurR responsibility!
Lol, it is. This thread is a disaster-in-waiting.

You want help sorting out your deep personal issues? How about KITTENNNNNS

·
Banned
1,039 Posts

Not sure if this is going to post right. I'm seeing an "X" in a box in the preview mode, but it's my dog when she was a puppy in a crib.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Didn't seem to work. If it's on your computer somewhere, try uploading it with Imageshack.us.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts