Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Climate Change extremists put out propaganda to tell us we must die if we do not support carbon taxes. Forget the gulf oil spill or GMO foods or DU, none of that is important to environmentalists, the only thing they want is carbon taxes. Warning, video is highly offensive and graphic.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I'm driven to violent thoughts by the subliminals this video posesses. It is a red gemstone of advertisement, beautiful in silent ?tyranny and bliss alone. It makes me extremely angry to even think about such a thing happening to any body in the real world we live in and are trying to do good in. Checking out...Work in an hour.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Im scared to watch it; I consider myself an environmentalist. I'm no extremist. :/ Gaahh why are there assholes ruining everything everywhere!

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
from a purely aesthetic standpoint, this is by far, one of the worst things I have ever seen

·
Registered
251 Posts
That is seriously fucked up.

I don't know a damn thing about climate change, other than that some people say it's a hoax, and some people say you're retarded if you think it's a hoax. Personally I've yet to see anything conclusive (though I know people who would be very angry to hear that from me, everyone is very passionate for or against the issue). :confused:

But honestly, regardless, that's one messed up video and makes me NOT want to take the side of the people in the video. If someone tells me "do this or I'll kill you", they're probably the one with the problem, not the rest of the world.

4,757 Posts
I honestly thought it was a parody until I saw the end. Even then, I'm not sure. I mean, it's so stupidly over the top.

·
Registered
61 Posts
So it's not just made by the anti-environmentalists to make the environmentalists look bad?:mellow:
Doesn't seem very strategical to joke about this (and if I were of that opinion (which I am not) I would never admit it!).

At any rate, I agree that environmentalist- or animal rights-fanatics (vegan-Talibans, I call them) should take a deep breath and calm down every now and then. By being zealots they can actually miss what can be done to better the world. For example, many GMOs are not actually any threat to any ecosystem, if you just reflected you would realise this. Good environmentalists would not let such an opportunity slip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts