Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I watched a short clip on this lady who teaches Men and Women how to have an orgasm without touching themselves. It was pretty cool, the doctors put her inside an MRI / CAT scan while she was doing it and they could see the same functions in her brain as if she was masturbating or having intercourse.

Which makes me wonder who the first doctor was to talk some women into having sex with him inside an MRI / CAT scan? :tongue:

Joking aside, it was pretty cool. Here's a link with a little more info.

Orgasm Just by Thinking: Is it Medically Possible? - Health Blog - CBS News

Reactions: snail

·
Registered
309 Posts
I know this is not a myth. I'm not going to say how I know, but I do know someone that can do this. I've seen it happen first hand (in a sense). It's very weird. Yet interesting/ perplexing... :mellow:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I've been having orgasms without touching myself for a while now. I didn't now it was considered special. Getting visually stimulated helps and sometimes I can't help it. It just happens.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I bet it would come in real handy for amputees. :mellow:

Seriously, I have seen a man do it once. Fascinating.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't say I have had anything like this, but when I was younger I was able to masturbate without touching myself or rub against anything. Then again, when I was young I use to get hard when the wind blew a little too strong! :frustrating:

I like the thought of what this lady is teaching, I get tired of cleaning up the mess. I'd like to be able to get off without the mess. Down side, I think I would be doing it all the time and never get any work done. :wink: When I was teen I thought women had it so great to have an orgasm wherever and not have flood in their pants. (for most!) :cool:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Haha, I know someone who can do this as well.

Which makes me wonder who the first doctor was to talk some women into having sex with him inside an MRI / CAT scan? :tongue:
I once read in Mary Roach's Stiff (it's not titled that for the reason you probably think) that some researchers with an MRI and too much time found out that the penis bends into a boomerang shape when in missionary position.

Goodness, I love this woman. :crazy:

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Considering that the orgasm is in fact, a load of electric impulses shot from the brain through the body, it's not surprising. All stimulation is processed first on the brain and then the information is sent to the body.
The brain is the source of our orgasms so don't be surprised that with enough stimulation this will happen. I've seen it done and with the right words, you can induce the brain into such a state that it will make the body feel as if it's being actually touched and stimulated.

·
Registered
309 Posts
"Men, he adds, have a much harder time making themselves climax without any touch whatsoever, but there are documented cases in women. "

... fuck! :frustrating:
Yeah... The person I witnessed do it was in fact a man. So I know for sure men can do this. There's still hope for you Proof. Haha.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"Men, he adds, have a much harder time making themselves climax without any touch whatsoever, but there are documented cases in women. "

... fuck! :frustrating:
The TV I was watching there were, I think at least 3 guys out of maybe 7 or 8 people in that lady's class, and they all figured it out.

Reactions: Roman

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Yeah... The person I witnessed do it was in fact a man. So I know for sure men can do this. There's still hope for you Proof. Haha.

Yeah I can actually orgasm without touching myself. My past ex's have found it weird. I lay down, wrap my legs around each other, and then I squeeze really tight around my pelvis. The motions usually just put me into a frenzy that I can't control. And I have no messy fingers in the end!

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
i jizzed in my pants =D

Reactions: ENFPie

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I've yet to do this. Don't know if I ever will. I intend to make it a goal of mine now, haha.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I've had orgasms without touching myself. It's not that difficult if a person is focused enough on the fantasy. The last time it happened, I was imagining Selene giving me a full-contact lap dance. :happy:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.