Personality Cafe banner

Watchmen :d

1510 Views 10 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  campbell828793
Watchmen

Hello fellow viewers.

Okay, for some reason, a thought struck to me about discussing the graphic novel, "Watchmen". According to a lot of critics, Watchmen has become such a psychological and philosophical phenomenon. I enjoy reading the comic book very much and by far is the most unique one I've ever seen. I love the characters (to be honest, I think Laurie is a bit annoying but she is the most sensible person I've seen throughout the whole book:proud:). Rorschach for the win:crazy:

I would like to see your thoughts on this book. It may seem to be pointless discussing about a comic book, but it's okay if you think that way. Read the graphic novel then and explore! :wink:

I'm looking forward to seeing your reviews and such:proud:
Reactions: Angel1412kaitou
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Especially the ending.... just plain disgusting. I love the graphic novel so much though, and I still appreciate the movie because that is what got me interested in Watchmen to begin with :D
Ok, look... the movie is pretty much garbage since they left the main plot points out.
Reactions: Miasmatic Domino
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.