Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this from the other thread, because I'm bad at introductions. :wink:

Personal ~

* Name - What do you preferred to be called? Cara.
- Any nicknames? Only to my best friends.

* Male/Female/Trans? Female.

Age - How old are you? Do you think you act your age? If not, explain which age you think you resemble most. Do it for the laughs.

I'm 17 (for real) and I have no idea what age I resemble... I don't particularly fit in with a lot of people my age, unless they are fellow homeschoolers. :crazy:

Personal(ity) ~

* What is your Myers-Briggs personality type and for how long have you been reading on personality theory?
INFP. And.. since I studied psychology for a CLEP test in February. Personality theory is the only part I liked.

* What type do you usually test as?
INFP. Occasionally INFJ, but I think I'm more P than J.

* What are your favorite and least favorite personality types to be around?
I really like everyone. *shrug* Its true... I haven't found one particular personality that I can't get along with.

Occupation ~

* Employed or Unemployed? employed as a student.

What is your education? In college, tell us your major.
I'm majoring in English (because I'm doing high school and college at the same time. :tongue:)

What is your dream job?

author, wife/mother.

About You ~

* Tell us in a brief paragraph or two how you would describe yourself and what you hope to get out of this forum.

I am basically INFP all over, except that I don't have as much of a 'dark side' as some seem to. I mean that in the nicest possible way of course.
Basically, I'll probably lurk a lot and just enjoy reading the articles...although I get the sense that this forum is fairly addicting.

Other ~

What is your favourite section at the toy-store? I LOVE model horses. Breyers.
Do you collect anything? stamps, quotes, anything pretty or unusual that catches my eyes...
What are your phobias? not many.
Describe your favourite food until you drool. hmm. I like most food in general.
Some of the things that you give you jollies? babies. horses. rose gardens. beautiful dresses. writing.
What are your top five pet peeves? not that many things annoy me (ha, I think thats my INFP 'I don't want to rock the boat' coming out)
What would a perfect day be like for you? oooh... *grins and privately enjoys the thought* :tongue:
Do you prefer a vegetarian or meat diet or both? both.

Other Other ~ Yay or Nay?

God and Souls I'm a Christian. You figure it out.
The Death Penalty meh... undecided.
Premarital Sex nay.
People are inherently good definitely not.
Destiny that depends...
Done drugs nope.
Kissed in the rain ... this is a 'someday' dream.
Re-reading a good book YES! a thousand times YES!

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings dulcechesna and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum dulcechesna. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello Cara. You sound nice. Then again, most people are nice. When you think about it, being nice isn't a very big achievement at all.

And thus, our online friendship ended before it began.

Reactions: Trelliot

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I'm enjoying the forum quite a bit already. (Now to find a small enough image to post...)

@Garrett, you underestimate me. Its true that being nice isn't a big accomplishment, so therefore, saying that doesn't end any potential online friendship. :laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts