Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Your intuition is often much ahead of your rational mind and although it gives you answers, you feel weird or as if there’s something wrong with you for being that way.
  • You often struggle between the notions of a life that feels real to you and a life that appears real to you.
  • Sometimes when a person needs help with the most serious problems, it takes you just a few words to inspire or change that person whereas it took others a lot more time and energy. Thanks to both the power of language and intuition inside you.
  • You often have so many ‘aha!’ moments and visions that you cannot organize them all.
  • You often question about the authenticity of everything, especially love. You find yourself questioning,’’ if love is so real, why does it change?’’
  • You often feel disconnected from the people you love the most, just because they don’t share your mindset.
  • You often feel uncontrollable annoyance or anger against people who act superior just because they are different in their thinking processes or older than you in age.
  • More than 10 times, you have written things that make people go,’’ Huh? I don’t understand what you mean’’ even though you have put a lot of depth and thought in your words.
  • More than 10 times, people have said to you,’’ What the hell did you do that for?’’ and when you try to explain, you just cannot justify or make them understand.
  • You often feel bored or suspicious when things appear too normal.
  • You often know the paths that the people you love the most are on in their lives, and sometimes you have no idea why.
  • You often think that things like competition and order are overrated.
  • You feel happy and alive when there are quotes like,’’ there is truth in imagination’’ and it makes you believe again that life is full of light.
  • You often appear naïve, just to hide how you process information about everything and everyone in your mind, because you are secretly afraid but satisfied that the way you think might scare people.
  • You like the idea of exploring things that other people never thought of before.
  • You are often attracted to the unusual in ways that make you seem personally odd.
  • You often love too much, thus you question the authenticity of every single connection to all the subtle, smallest gestures and you get scared that no one might love as deeply as you.
  • You often fear the feeling of emptiness – you fear emptiness more than you fear sadness or anger.
  • You often wonder if you are a paradox of insecurities and confidence.
  • You like the idea of self growth linked to creativity.
  • More than 10 times, people have thought of you as odd, out of place, delusional or just plain crazy.
  • You often feel disconnected from ‘normal’ living. Logic and normal are concepts to you that have very subjective meanings too.
  • You always combine human reason with feelings and intuition.
  • You are often random and spontaneous when people least expect it.

How to deal with all of this?
Just try to understand other people better in terms of how they live and at the same time accept yourself the way you are.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The title of your thread confuses me. You ask how we "deal" with being INFP, yet I find it more of an enjoyable experience than an affliction to be dealt with.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol it's to encourage those who are hard on themselves:crazy::crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
I agree izzie, it does feel hard to deal with. Thank you for the insight. My friends care less about these sorts of things, and live a happy, carefree, shallow existence xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts