Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
There's actually more INFPs here than any other type, I think.

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
also it is funny how depopulated extravert forums become on weekends xD
Keen observation haha. I noticed there's also less of them in the Spring. Read what you will into that :tongue:

Lots of posts for several reasons...

And aside from that... there are plenty of "infps" who post, who I think are isfps' and isfjs'. A lot of people start out with mbti testing as infp... it's really fascinating why that occurs. So there are many people who post who have typed theirselves as infps' and aren't.

·
Registered
717 Posts
They could be infps.
It could just be the cultural trend to conform to S and J affects
them even in the forums. :unsure:

·
Registered
391 Posts
As introverts, we seem to prefer the internet as our form of socialization. Also, I think most, if not all, INFPs have spent our lives wondering why we are so different, why we don't fit in. We find ourselves in the MBTI (most others really don't seem to care to take the test, or type themselves - or, if they do, they just think 'whatever'), and feel that FINALLY we do belong! There ARE other people in this world like us! That's why I'm here. I found out I was INFP just a few months ago, and didn't know anyone like me. Never really had much in the way of friends. So I did a web search for INFP forum, and found this place, and people I relate to! People I can ask, 'How do you handle___,' and help others dealing with things I have been through.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Basically all the stats are wrong about INFP's being only a small percentage of the population.

It just seems that way because in real life we are all to shy and quiet to actually meet each other :laughing::laughing::proud:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Basically all the stats are wrong about INFP's being only a small percentage of the population.
Yeah...I really don't trust any statistics.
And most people will say that they (think they) have never met anyone of their own type, but I think that could have to do with many factors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts