Personality Cafe banner

We are a generation we will declare World War third soon?

• yes

• Maybe

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
INTP
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe means" well we are in a bad situation but today many of us don't want to bother only with his individual responsibilities"​
What do you think of this saying​

·
Registered
25,362 Posts
If you think about it, a kind of 'Third World War' has already started with resurgence of mass protests world wide...

Reactions: lotusgirl

·
Registered
25,362 Posts
Yes, this is one of the reasons for China's new law to limit the masses
That new law is probably actually very old(according to their views) when you think about it.

Reactions: lotusgirl

·
Registered
INTP 874 sx/sp VLEF melancholic
17,066 Posts
Its been going on since 2001

·
Registered
INTP
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its been going on since 2001
Yes, but I meant direct war
This happens in some countries of the world, but the vulnerable ones
What if the powerful fight directly, could this happen?

·
Registered
INTP 874 sx/sp VLEF melancholic
17,066 Posts
Yes, but I meant direct war
This happens in some countries of the world, but the vulnerable ones
What if the powerful fight directly, could this happen?
They do. In really crazy ways. Its not tanks and infantry. Its torture and recon.

Reactions: Fru2 and lotusgirl

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
They do. In really crazy ways. Its not tanks and infantry. Its torture and recon.
Mass psychological warfare, as Aldous Huxley has explained in his speech "the ultimate revolution".
This has been going on since much earlier than the beginning of this century, only that lately it's reached the point where it's been legalized, intitutionalized and systematized on a global scale.

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
I dont agree. I think people have evolved too much for another World World to ever happen. I think the spirit of global unity is much stronger nowadays. We all depend on each other. What reason is there to fight? (With exception to what is going on lately with Israel and Palestine.) Theirs is more like a civil war though.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
My guess is that WWIII will be started by a nation that has newly acquired nukes and wants to throw its weight around, particularly in the present climate of global unrest.

·
Registered
INTP
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dont agree. I think people have evolved too much for another World World to ever happen. I think the spirit of global unity is much stronger nowadays. We all depend on each other. What reason is there to fight? (With exception to what is going on lately with Israel and Palestine.) Theirs is more like a civil war though.
The truth is that what is happening in Palestine and Israel is the greatest evidence that there is great selfishness and the Corona virus and other things that South Africa is suffering from.
I don't know, but personally, I don't feel safe
I think that the reality is not that we are more united than before, but rather that there are many politicians
Who move people and think that they are a group of idiots

·
Registered
INTP
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My guess is that WWIII will be started by a nation that has newly acquired nukes and wants to throw its weight around, particularly in the present climate of global unrest.
In the past, all wars have claimed a piece of land
Who knows, maybe pollution will finally lead us to fight over water and air

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
In the past, all wars have claimed a piece of land
Who knows, maybe pollution will finally lead us to fight over water and air
One thing's for sure. That if NK or Iran let loose, their land might not to be worth claiming after the global community finish them off. On the other hand, who knows what Russia and China will do if that's the case and if so, it's WWIII.

With the U.S. back onside with the Paris Agreement and the major push for green fuel, let's hope we never get to that point.

·
Registered
INTP
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One thing's for sure. That if NK or Iran let loose, their land might not to be worth claiming after the global community finish them off. On the other hand, who knows what Russia and China will do if that's the case and if so, it's WWIII.

With the U.S. back onside with the Paris Agreement and the major push for green fuel, let's hope we never get to that point.
How about North Korea:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
INTP
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They've already been mentioned in my post as NK.
Yes :ROFLMAO: , I do not think that it is the main problem. I am afraid of those who hide behind the mask of tenderness, but whoever says his opinion directly, we can find a solution

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Iran is the only country that prohibits usury in the world, the others have been wiped out by the bankers' wardog- I mean the United States, even in recent years with Lybia and other Arab Spring fatalities.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Yes :ROFLMAO: , I do not think that it is the main problem. I am afraid of those who hide behind the mask of tenderness, but whoever says his opinion directly, we can find a solution
It's quite hard for a Westerner to see past the propaganda spread in their own country, the brainwashing is next level, its affecting them in every aspect of life so it's harder to recognize. So I can't blame people who can't see what you're seeing, and regurgitating the words of their puppet leaders. Only that I can blame them, since I've snapped out of it myself and so can they.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I don't understand what this means. Can you rephrase it or post in your native language and I'll translate it?
She means that at least the NK leader is walking the talk, while the leaders of your own country say what they know the public wants to hear, while working behind the scenes to deminish every inch of your and everybody else's rights. So it's not a problem of language, it's a problem of not understaning the context.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts