Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoooray, folk!
So dabbling through the video thread of each o' these personality types has brought me to the conclusion that INFJ's have an intense pair of eyes. Very cold deep stare. As if they want to see through your facade and very soul. They have a fixed gaze and the eyes are flat and sharply dull.

INFP's have eyes that are sometimes watery, and definitely fidgety, their glances are soft and unassuming, and often curious looking. They have dreamy eyes.
PERIOD!
The judge has decided.
This is the Ultimate Truth.

Any opinions?:laughing:

·
Registered
409 Posts
INFJ's have an intense pair of eyes. Very cold deep stare. As if they want to see through your facade and very soul.
I have been told my stare is intense, and when I am interested in the person I can feel the intensity, but I don't know about cold. An INFP friend of mine rather likes my intensity. It is as though, when I am intently listening to someone, my rather intense concentration is totally focused on the other person, and it comes through in the way that I look at them.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been told my stare is intense, and when I am interested in the person I can feel the intensity, but I don't know about cold. An INFP friend of mine rather likes my intensity. It is as though, when I am intently listening to someone, my rather intense concentration is totally focused on the other person, and it comes through in the way that I look at them.
:)

Your text is intense too.

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
*looks to the left, then right, then down, eyes tear up*
No, I'm not intimidated by you!!
no no!
oh i wasn't trying to intimidate ... i was just, you know, looking around, may be zoning in a little, it is kind of like target acquisition i suppose :p

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh i wasn't trying to intimidate ... i was just, you know, looking around, may be zoning in a little, it is kind of like target acquisition i suppose :p
Sounds sweet :3 My mistake! Sorry!

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Woah.
I know a lot of people think astrology is bullshit, but this reminds me of two zodiac signs; Scorpios and Pisces.

Scorpios have INTENSE eyes. They can stare right through your soul and make you feel naked right before them. They often appear cool, calm and collected, even though deep down... They are very emotional, passionate, and ready to explode.

Pisces have DREAMY eyes. If INFP was a zodiac, it's totally the Pisces. :p Emotional, child-like, has their heads up in the clouds almost all the time... Like they came out of a fairy tale book and are completely lost and in wonder of the new world they've accidentally stepped into.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Woah.
I know a lot of people think astrology is bullshit, but this reminds me of two zodiac signs; Scorpios and Pisces.

Scorpios have INTENSE eyes. They can stare right through your soul and make you feel naked right before them. They often appear cool, calm and collected, even though deep down... They are very emotional, passionate, and ready to explode.

Pisces have DREAMY eyes. If INFP was a zodiac, it's totally the Pisces. :p Emotional, child-like, has their heads up in the clouds almost all the time... Like they came out of a fairy tale book and are completely lost and in wonder of the new world they've accidentally stepped into.
Girl, I can't believe that. Just when I started on this forum and learned about those two types I thought "sooo, INFJ is a Scorpio type, and INFP is a lot like Pisces." Makes sense for me thought because I am a Pisces Rashi in Vedic Astro ;P

But I think Zodiac is too general, and that's why it doesn't work in categorizing people as much as thins thing does.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I can have very intense eyes. Actually let me qualify that more, I have very intense eyes, and my P is the strongest of my INFP traits.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Girl, I can't believe that. Just when I started on this forum and learned about those two types I thought "sooo, INFJ is a Scorpio type, and INFP is a lot like Pisces." Makes sense for me thought because I am a Pisces Meena in Vedic Astro ;P

But I think Zodiac is too general, and that's why it doesn't work in categorizing people as much as thins thing does.
I'm a fellow Pisces. :) One of my exes was a Scorpio and man... Even though he appeared calm and mild, his dark brown eyes literally burned a hole inside of me when he stared at me.

Ah well. I'll find another one of him someday!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts