Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys love rollercoasters? (The ones that go upside down, go fast, plummet, swing you all around, up and down really fast, etc)

I bet with your secret Se, you do. Admit it... :p

Well, one INTJ I know HATES rollercoasters, has never been on one, and thinks it's something for foolish "morons", but I'm guessing that's a fluke. Or he's really ISTJ.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I like fast rides as long as I do not go upside-down.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I absolutely despise rollercoasters - I am not an adrenaline junkie and refuse to undergo a blind panic for a few minutes in the name of enjoyment!!

But then, my INTJ Dad is pretty into them - he even has a theory that they're better the third time, when you can anticipate the bends!! :confused:

Reactions: taylor2005

·
Registered
744 Posts
I don't like them but I don't particularly dislike them, I just get absolutely no enjoyment from them.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I love them. In fact, I love all high-risk activities- rollercoasters, abseiling, stuff like that. I also like taking risks in trading - this trade is done by a professional, don't try this at home! If I had more time to engage in them, I'd likely kill myself. Not sure what it is - I don't get thrilled easily, so I need a pretty big jolt to get anything from it.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'll try anything once. I have not liked any roller coaster, but friends insist that I try every ride. I don't like the feeling of adrenaline and they can't understand that.

I don't like riding roller coasters.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't like it...If people push me to do it...Ill do it. But expect no reactions on my part. It's worst if they spin really fast. I hate that. I guess i'm scared that i will be sick or something. I'm more afraid of that than anything i'd say.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I love them - especially the ones that go upside down. Oh! And the ones with the track above you. Those are my favorites.

I live close to two major amusement parks. One of them has a Halloscream theme every fall. I find the rollercoasters a lot more fun in the dark.

Reactions: dagnytaggart

·
Registered
287 Posts
I dislike rollercoasters, as well as most other themepark rides, or even being at the theme park. I'm content to let others do their thing, but in the past my siblings (ISTP and ESFP) and my spouse (ENFP) have dragged my onto rides against my will. What I did find interesting was my siblings in particular would scream and shout a lot, while I just waited for the whole thing to end.

No, I don't like rollercoasters.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love rollercoasters. The rush...the stomach turning. My mother, on the other hand, will scream like a small child when on any type of theme park ride :laughing:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I like them! I'll scream if I want to.

Reactions: dagnytaggart

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love rollercoasters but I'll never yell, scream, or look ridiculous. The most I'll do is smile.
So you basically look like this when you're being swung upside down by your feet at 300 mph?

Only an ENTJ. :laughing:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I looove rollercoasters. The faster, higher, loopier and more upside down it is, the better.

But then it's expected of an ENxP.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts