ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
16,842 Posts
6'1 350 Lbs. (Fat)
185 cm 158 kg

·
Registered
INFP/INFJ
268 Posts
5’1” (155 centimeters) & 98 lbs. (44 kg)

For reference, I weigh about as much as a singular washing machine. At 20 years old this is actual a pretty stable weight and height for me. I used to weight around about 60-ish pounds when I like 10 yrs. old or so. That was a result of me being a a preterm, bad dieting, and an immune system shot to hell. I, at least now, don’t have to perpetually worry about getting blown off with the wind.

·
Registered
ENFJ
67 Posts
I'm tall and slender and try to find time to hit the gym. I'm 5'10" (178 cm) tall and I haven't weighed myself lately, but somewhere in the 130s (60-63 kg) I'm sure.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Petite frame (long legs/torso) 5'5". I assume between 120-130 pounds, I do not own a scale or weigh myself unless, I am weighed at a doctors appointment.

·
Registered
ISTJ, 6w5 sx/sp
2,578 Posts
Last time I weighted myself my weight was 64.1, and my height is 1.64 meters.

Surprisingly for someone who has short height, as usualy they tend to gain weight more easy, I actualy used to be underweight when I was younger, that is until my Father started buying pizza daily and I gained so-much-darn-weight that I entered the territory of overweight, funny isnt it? From underweight to overweight in less than a year from eating pizza daily.

Ofcourse I stopped eating pizza daily and started exercising, now lets say I am now in my optimal weight, as stated in at the start of this post, though I still wish to drop more and get that slightly slender physique, though my current shape is perfectly fine too, I do not look fat/bubbly at all.

·
Code Cracked
8,919 Posts
Last time I weighted myself my weight was 64.1, and my height is 1.64 meters.

Surprisingly for someone who has short height, as usualy they tend to gain weight more easy, I actualy used to be underweight when I was younger, that is until my Father started buying pizza daily and I gained so-much-darn-weight that I entered the territory of overweight, funny isnt it? From underweight to overweight in less than a year from eating pizza daily.

Ofcourse I stopped eating pizza daily and started exercising, now lets say I am now in my optimal weight, as stated in at the start of this post, though I still wish to drop more and get that slightly slender physique, though my current shape is perfectly fine too, I do not look fat/bubbly at all.
I love pizza but, everyday?

·
Corvus Cretin
ENTP 7w6 so/sp
21,614 Posts
You are not running anymore?
I still run as much as I can though doing so on a consistent basis is difficult if my academic workload is heavy. I ran and walked 10.5 miles on Tuesday this week and 7.2 miles the very next day, burning about 1700 calories in the process. Even when I run a lot it's hard for me to get my weight down. Perhaps reducing my sodium intake would help too.

·
Code Cracked
8,919 Posts
I still run as much as I can though doing so on a consistent basis is difficult if my academic workload is heavy. I ran and walked 10.5 miles on Tuesday this week and 7.2 miles the very next day, burning about 1700 calories in the process. Even when I run a lot it's hard for me to get my weight down. Perhaps reducing my sodium intake would help too.
I will have to get back to you on this.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Do you drink any water? If your diet is the same and you are not eating more - Have you had an annual physical with bloodwork done? Have you ever had your thyroid tested? It could be hypo. I am not a doctor and I could be off but, worth a look.
Hypothyroidism - Symptoms and causes
Hypothyroidism - Wikipedia.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
6'3'' 220 pounds

·
Registered
Extroverted Intuitive
1,296 Posts
187 cm and 76 kg. Male. Brown haired brown eyed Scandinavian. Hairy. Handsome.

701 - 715 of 715 Posts