Registered
ESFP
3,063 Posts
175 lbs (79kg), 5'6 (168cm)

Reactions: Crowbo

·
Registered
30,142 Posts
I was 5’6” and 127lbs this morning. Most closer to where I’d prefer and my stomach doesn’t feel consistently bloated and terrible.

·
Registered
ESFP
3,063 Posts
5'6 and 177 lbs...quite disappointed in myself.

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
ESFP
3,063 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
You look like Keanu Reeves.

For me it's a big issue. I've been stuck around this wait for a month or so already. Although people have told me that I don't look fat and I just look like someone who works out...
View attachment 873941
Yeah, I get that a lot. It's mostly the hair style and the face scruff.

I wouldn't worry about your size if I were you. It's good to have too much mass then too little if you ask me; you can't work with what you don't have. Personally, I have a love/hate relationship with my body type -- but then again, I'm 34. I have a 26 inch waistline, a 32 inch chest circumference and a 34 inch seat circumference (if I remember correctly), so it's extremely hard for me to find tight fitting clothes. The shirts I wear are from Germany and the pants I wear are from India. Both products are special order/custom made. And yes, they are expensive. All things considered, it is what it is and I've learned somewhat to just deal with it.

·
Registered
ESFP
3,063 Posts
I'm 5'7 and over 190 lbs. It's quite embarrassing honestly.
It's never too late to get in shape! I started when I was 200 lbs about 6 months ago.

·
Registered
ENTJ?
2 Posts
Was not expecting this kind of question here. I’m on a...ahem other Tapatalk forum that discusses this quite a bit but I’m 5’6, 119lbs trying to lose weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
INFP
536 Posts
I'm 5'2, 119 lbs. My family tells me I'm already skinny, but I want to try being 115 lbs, since I haven't been that weight since I was 10, lol.

·
Registered
ESFP
3,063 Posts
Was not expecting this kind of question here. I’m on a...ahem other Tapatalk forum that discusses this quite a bit but I’m 5’6, 119lbs trying to lose weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you a guy or a girl...? 119 is pretty damn low already...

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
ISFP
562 Posts
Last I checked, I was 78.7 on our slightly off scale. I was 4 something but I am going through a growth spurt and haven't checked but since last time, I'm pretty sure I'm at least 5 ft now.

721 - 740 of 743 Posts