Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ! (sorry for my english, it's not my native language)
I was typed as an ENTP, and I did a lot of searches on Internet and it's the personnality that is the most near of my real personnality. But, but, my personnality is complex, I don't reach to determine some things of my personnality.
First, i'm at the same time introvert and extrovert, social and asocial, talkative and quiet, a bit shy and pretty much kept to myself when I talk to new people but enterprising (I also like to see new things and new people)

Oh, and sometimes I don't feel that I have that T because I really can't accept disrespect, mocking and free nastiness and however, i'm not an ENFP (I can relate myself to a lot of points of this personality but when it comes to F things, I don't recognize myself (when they say that ENFPs show tact and are good at talking to people, it's totally the opposite for me, I don't know how to talk to people and I often hurt people without meaning to.)

Can you help me please ?

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Shalom! You're an ambivert, which is something between introvert and extrovert :) Also, no one is completely introvert and extrovert! Introverts can enjoy being outgoing and extroverts can have fun on their time alone, it's not all black and white. Let's make it simpler- when it comes down to it, do you gain your energy from the outside world, interactions with people, ideas, systems and experiences? Or are you more energized after spending time on your own?

And not accepting rudeness and disrespect can be simply human, no one likes being humiliated and insulted. ENFPs use introverted feeling and ENTPs use extroverted feeling, which one do you relate to the most, or at least sympathize with?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Shalom! You're an ambivert, which is something between introvert and extrovert :) Also, no one is completely introvert and extrovert! Introverts can enjoy being outgoing and extroverts can have fun on their time alone, it's not all black and white. Let's make it simpler- when it comes down to it, do you gain your energy from the outside world, interactions with people, ideas, systems and experiences? Or are you more energized after spending time on your own?

And not accepting rudeness and disrespect can be simply human, no one likes being humiliated and insulted. ENFPs use , which one do you relate to the most, or at least sympathize with?
I knew that I was a sort of ambivert, but I had doubts on that too.
It's weird but I gain energy by speaking with people but also when I'm alone. Sometimes I really need to be alone and to be with my own thoughts (I'm someone who thinks a lot !). I can get quickly bored when the conversation isn't interessing, even if I like to talk about a lot of things..

I think I relate more to the introverted feeling but I don't totally recognize my personnality in this. And I'm someone who like guessing people's emotions but i'm a bit lame for guessing mine.
I'm a bit secretive when it comes to my emotions and feelings and I really don't like showing weakness.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
I knew that I was a sort of ambivert, but I had doubts on that too.
It's weird but I gain energy by speaking with people but also when I'm alone. Sometimes I really need to be alone and to be with my own thoughts (I'm someone who thinks a lot !). I can get quickly bored when the conversation isn't interessing, even if I like to talk about a lot of things..

I think I relate more to the introverted feeling but I don't totally recognize my personnality in this. And I'm someone who like guessing people's emotions but i'm a bit lame for guessing mine.
I'm a bit secretive when it comes to my emotions and feelings and I really don't like showing weakness.
And you're sure you're an ENxP? Just asking to make sure :p

·
Registered
141 Posts
Why do you think this ?
Well, the ENxP types are usually the two favorites when looking for "the most introverted extrovert", which might be because of their high intuition that keeps them a bit further away from the real world than the other extroverts are. To take this further, ENTPs are the ones who are more laid back, less "in yo face", they enjoy talking more for the topic, the discussion, the information, not really for sharing the core of their souls or whatever dark arts the ENFPs are into. So even though the ENTPs enjoy talking, they also like to have time to think about what they talked about, away from people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts