Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This test tries to find your type through words that you think up yourself and then has you make associations about them. I'm curious about the words you'll choose to fill the boxes in with. If you're brave enough, copy your board once it's filled in and show it in here. I'd show mine, but my words were too personal to share. Try not to joke around, the truth is more interesting. You can copy the board by pressing ctrl-alt-prnt scrn and then pasting it into paint or another graphics program (if you use Windows).

Watchword Jungian Personality Test

·
Registered
ENTJ 3w2-5w6-9w8 so/sp
1,183 Posts
I got ESTP a while back on that test. It's very simple and not accurate, though. It basically only depends on the properties that you choose for the words that you get in the end. The pairs stand for E-I, S-N, T-F, P-J you you get the one that you picked more answers for.

·
Registered
ENTP 3w4 so/sx
2,880 Posts
I got ENFJ on this test. I dunno... I guess it's because I'm in a mood where I'm wondering if I'll find "my soulmate". Which caused me to pick words that were more emotional and static. This test is begging to have a low accuracy rate.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
The test typed me as INFJ.

I don't find the test very accurate though.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Schermafbeelding 2016-01-22 om 12.00.40.jpg

That was interesting, and accurate for me also.

Your SOUL = ' god ' made me laugh. Also, I have failed to develop my milky way.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Scored as ESTP, which is an ill fit (especially with an "82%" score on E), and I'm not sure why my associations with words generated in this manner would be expected to tap into type; still, here's my word selection:

Attachments

Reactions: 124567

·
Registered
24,099 Posts
It's actually crazy how accurate the levels and dynamics were when compared to what was going on in the immediate environment - while taking the test - and at this point in life. Or rather, thoughts and views of life.

Type results however were the same as every other test. Usually I take it with a grain of salt. But with this I'm teetering between a believer or that this test is some kind of illusion based out of bias; as mentioned above in the way of picking values for each word on our own.

Either way... very spooky; deliciously fun. :kitten:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm pretty definite on being an INTP.

However the test gave me INFP:

I feel like this test makes it so the person can make them feel what they want to be. It's to subjective in my opinion but interesting.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
That was...interesting. I reckon a lot of you will find my words funny:

meh I don't know how to link. halp!

Anyhow, I got ENFJ. lol!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I had INFP. I'm in the midst of reading a crime/romance novel, so like, looking at my chart of words I'm pretty sure the excessive sappiness that I feel towards the book is pretty evident :blushed:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I got ENTP. Well, it got 3 out of 4 letters correct. :laughing:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I actually got INFJ... Of course there is the potential for bias since inner/outer, feeling/reason, abstract/concrete ,and static/changing are obvious as to what they mean. And pretty obvious that your answer for the CENTRAL box will be your type.

But... in the central box, I had "straying into the afterlife" (I couldnt think of single words so most of the things were entire phrases lol).
"straying into the afterlife" is pretty obviously "inner", "feeling", "abstract" and "static". (static because... you're dead.)

So even though I'd figured out how the test worked before I finished, I still ended up honestly putting the "INFJ" equivalent answer for the central box, because I mean, that was what made sense.

Haha I like it :D
It was really fun too

·
Registered
803 Posts
But... in the central box, I had "straying into the afterlife" (I couldnt think of single words so most of the things were entire phrases lol).
That sounds like the kind of thing I would have written, if I had chosen phrases instead of single words.

Anyway, I got INFP, but my P result was unusually low (55%), I guess because I chose 'static' over 'changing' much of the time.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'd rather not share the entire collection of words, but the word that defines my endgoal is "vast," and my level five words--the ones representing opposition/support--were "chaos" and "categorization." I thought that was fitting.
I'm an ESFJ, but it typed me as INFP? The associated words were imaginative, fantasy-prone, optimistic, and enthusiastic, though, so that suits me just fine.
This was really interesting! Thank you for sharing the link with us.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I kind of slipped into my dark side so I'd rather not share all the words I put in, but it typed me as ENFJ. Odd. I guess it's somewhat accurate since I usually test as INFJ on dichotomy-focused tests, and this isn't very different.

The "dynamics" part of it I found surprisingly accurate, though, but I'm not sure how it relates to MBTI. My Shadow was "love," my Soul was "harsh," and my Destiny was "hatred" (Don't worry, I just had a little drama with some idiots.) I don't think of those words when I think of a healthy ENFJ, or INFP, or any type for that matter.

Overall it's a very interesting take on testing. If only there were a version for functions. c:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Even if it scored me as INFP(that's correct), I see it unnacurate but very very interesting and it surprised me how it got right in some dynamics(as it failed in others)... For sure I'll analyze it when I have sometime to do it calmly.

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
7,065 Posts
This test is a really fun and interesting idea. It is really reflective, and its fascinating to see the words that other people have posted. But...I got ESFP. Last time I did this I got Enfp. I don't understand how to copy the table to i'll just show the supposed meanings behind my words;

Progression - "hierarchy"
Regression - "relationship"
Inwardness - "living"
Outwardness - "altruism"
Inner progression - "conflict"
Outer progression - "loyalty"
Inner regression - "fulfillment"
outer regression - "psychology"
inner - outer balance - "social"
Final resolution - "Biology"

(I do actually want to study biology at uni, so it has been on my mind lately.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts