Personality Cafe banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
1,039 Posts

As an INFP who is very confident that I prefer to spend my time filling my brain with ideas, especially abstract ones, I find that this test may need a new metric for separating sensing and intuition. I think the way they have the user analyze their own results would much more easily separate out the INTPs but not the INFPs since it seems like intuitive ideas need to also be "indirect." Just my guess. I should probably do the test again before rendering such judgment but shrug

edit: I think the quickest ways to improve this test are
1. Instead of evaluating between indirect and direct or tangible and intangible, just ask if it is a concept or a real thing
2. Get a larger sampling of words, then un-order them, and select 11 out of them. This will reduce the influence of our brains connecting one word to another. (designer tries to minimize this by telling people not to write a sentence)

My eight words were:
buddism
hypocrisy
soda
enlightenment
sugar
suffering
nation
index

·
Registered
12 Posts
secondpassing,

Your test is a tough one to type because of the clear mix of S and N words in the 11 key positions.

Distinguishing between S and N is the most challenging part of Watchword type assessment and many people struggle with it.

When both S and N are shown, I always give the benefit of doubt to N because S words are themselves often symbolic or indirect in meaning.

I would probably type your test as INTP (possibly INFP).

Asking if it a concept or real thing is an good suggestion for S/N, but may tend to blur the distinction between N and T.

Best

Mike

·
Registered
202 Posts
This test is very amusing. I got ENTJ.
My ending words were inaccurate. Also, my shadow was "failure". How helpful!

So I don't know if I did this test right. Because my level 1 includes the word "axolotl".
Other levels were equally amusing.
I ended up at "insensitive", which makes no sense.

Look, it's not my fault the test told me to put any words at the beginning.

·
Registered
ESFP
67 Posts
This test tries to find your type through words that you think up yourself and then has you make associations about them. I'm curious about the words you'll choose to fill the boxes in with. If you're brave enough, copy your board once it's filled in and show it in here. I'd show mine, but my words were too personal to share. Try not to joke around, the truth is more interesting. You can copy the board by pressing ctrl-alt-prnt scrn and then pasting it into paint or another graphics program (if you use Windows).

Watchword Jungian Personality Test
That test is really interesting but really inaccurate lol. Got ENFJ and then INTJ on two separate occasions

121 - 125 of 125 Posts