Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..no description, that's weird.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was in the elevator. There was a guy who turned around and stared. He was standing, staring five inches from my face for tens of floors.

Reactions: Wellsy

·
Registered
82 Posts
I saw a ghost in an elevator once, it was floating right behind this girl. I got so scared i froze stiff and shit my pants. The girl just stared at me for the longest time.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw a ghost in an elevator once, it was floating right behind this girl. I got so scared i froze stiff and shit my pants. The girl just stared at me for the longest time.
You kidding? And did you really shit your pants? What did it look like?*

* The ghost.

Do you think you smelled funny and that's why she was staring?

I knew a girl who had something fly into her, and she was with someone who could see it. She was paralyzed for a while and went cold until it left.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice qualification at the end. Sadly, it was not identified before my mind instantly formed a "So that is what you are into" thought. Ne....you will get me killed one day.
*Rolling on a comfortable surface, laughing* Thanks :D

·
Registered
729 Posts
Can I say "this post".... No? Welp. Nothing weird has ever happened to me.

Honestly though, nothing comes to mind. I lead a pretty drab life.

Reactions: Ista

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I went on a bike ride a few years ago for a couple hours, came home and found my model airfix plane on the floor on the other side of my room in a place that would have been impossible for it to get to without anyone else putting it there. It normally sits on top of a ceiling high shelf, above my desk. You need to stand on my chair to even reach it. I found it roughly 2 and a half meters away from that spot on the floor, with no damage that would have been incurred if it had fallen. Only other people in the house when I was out were my mother and grandparents, all of which denied going into my room.

Even if my grandad did troll me, it just seems like a strange thing for someone to do. He would have fallen off my chair easily.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
Well recently, I was walking down the street and this guy, I'd say he was in his early twentys passed me with two girls of roughly the same age. I looked at the group as you do and as I did he let out this strange sound in my direction what i can only describe as a shouty bark. Perhaps he was showing off and trying to startle me which didn't work because I didn't jolt or move suddenly. He didn't seem drunk either and I was his size and taller. Strange. I held his eye contact until he passed then wondered what the hell that was about before laughing loudly so that he could hear me.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I had a prostitute come and offer her services to me in an alley, while I was walking my dog this one time. I also had a prostitute come offering me her services once while I was waiting for my laundry in a laundromat. . . . prostitutes just keep finding the worse times.

This one time I went to Chicago with some friends and while we were walking around we kept seeing this one homeless guy. We were getting scared because we thought he was following us.

For the most part I'm usually the weird guy, not the guy having weird things happen to. Like this one time I bought something from this lady on Craigslist. I show up to her house and she invites me in. We do the deal but then I look at her and I'm like "Don't ever let some guy from craigslist come into your home". Then I left. She probably thought that was pretty weird.

·
Registered
190 Posts
It wasn't even something big she was selling, it was a cheap $50 cell phone, and she lived in a nice place, so I don't think she was desperate for money or anything like that. I'm also not the most friendly looking person, the guy you see in my avatar is me, I was wearing my black trench coat and hat, so even I would question allowing me into my home. I didn't see or hear anyone else in her home. You could tell this was just some lady who was trying this probably for the first time and didn't know what she was doing.

I felt bad for her because she certainly was cute and nice, but you just can't be that nice to strangers. I hope she took what i said to heart. It would be sad to have something bad happen to someone because of a $50 cell phone. Although not as bad as this other lady who once let me in her home for a $20 SNES with some games. But her house was a shit hole and she looked like she belonged. Never seen such a dirty house. But in the end I was too happy with my purchase to care.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
I recently had a dream where my girlfriend told me she had some weird condition. She was stunned. She told me she had just had a conversation where someone had told her about that condition a day or two prior and she had never heard of it before in her life, and suddenly I'm dreaming she told me about it. She was kinda freaked out.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Here is a kind of weird thing that tends to happen to me. Out of the 7 days of the week, Usually 5 or 6 of them I will wake up exactly 2 minutes before the alarm clock goes off. Even if I change the time it should go off, for some reason, I tend to wake up exactly 2 minutes before. Which kind of sucks because I like it when I wake up like a couple of hours before because then I feel like "cool, I can sleep more" but when it's 2 minutes it's not much fun :(

·
Banned
493 Posts
Here is a kind of weird thing that tends to happen to me. Out of the 7 days of the week, Usually 5 or 6 of them I will wake up exactly 2 minutes before the alarm clock goes off. Even if I change the time it should go off, for some reason, I tend to wake up exactly 2 minutes before. Which kind of sucks because I like it when I wake up like a couple of hours before because then I feel like "cool, I can sleep more" but when it's 2 minutes it's not much fun :(
Your stories are hilarious.

I had to try not to laugh out loud as I'm in a 'keep quiet zone.'

·
Registered
72 Posts
My friend and I were walking home from the bus stop, and we come upon this tall lady, with gray hair and a cane. She turns to us and we're startled to see that 'she' has the face of a man. 'Her' eyes were sort of blank, and judging by the cane I figured she/he/it? was blind as well. They asked us for directions to the offices for my apartment complex in what was clearly a male voice. We gave ... them.. directions and then went on our way. The lady/man was sort of walking slowly, with the cane in front of them. Neither of us could figure out if they were faking it or not. I never saw the blind crossdresser ever again, but it was certainly one of the most bizarre things that's ever happened to me.

·
Registered
903 Posts
One time I was driving in the rural farmland of my county, and when I got home I realized that the drive had taken four hours when it was supposed to take one. I concluded that I was abducted by aliens, and that was the cause for the lost time.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts