Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I start?

Ok, I guess I should start.

Said in a faint little voice (by a girlfriend in her early 20's. This was a while back): "Ooooh . . . mister . . . . what are you doooing to me???"

I have to admit that it was kinda like a turn on. . .

Your turn.

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
Hmm... one of my SOs had an emotional breakdown once while we were intimate and started crying. Does that count? I was the first SO of hers that really cared for her, in like every way she had wanted, probably even more so, and she couldn't believe it. She was so happy... :proud:

... And unfortunately that resulted in a breakup later on, because despite my best protests, she then believed she "wasn't good enough" for me and that somehow, I clearly deserved better.

:dry:

·
Registered
583 Posts
"Think about Jezebelle Bond!"

Said by an ex with a very low self esteem.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I suppose the weirdest thing anyone's ever said to me during sex has been:

"Are you sure you want to be doing this?" - in the middle of the act, after I instigated, was making the appropriate encouraging motions and sounds, was receiving the same appropriate encouragements. When out of nowhere, she perfectly innocently asked that. I don't think "since you ask, I'd rather be whaling on the North Sea(!)" followed by a kiss was what she expected as an answer. No one has said anything like that to me since... :confused:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hmm... one of my SOs had an emotional breakdown once while we were intimate and started crying. Does that count? I was the first SO of hers that really cared for her, in like every way she had wanted, probably even more so, and she couldn't believe it. She was so happy... :proud:

... And unfortunately that resulted in a breakup later on, because despite my best protests, she then believed she "wasn't good enough" for me and that somehow, I clearly deserved better.

:dry:
I know the feeling brother similar story and yet 7 years later we find ourselves back in a relationship. She "realized that she made a horrible mistake but is glad she did cause now she appreciates me more than she ever though she could"

·
Registered
552 Posts
The weirdest thing and i quote "I've got Chlamydia" then she burst into laughter while im like WTF???? then she says "I'm only joking cumon fu** me" Obviously got tested after that even though I trusted her. You just dont make jokes like that.

·
Banned
656 Posts
I can't recall anything actually said, but I think queefs are really funny. I consider myself a very mature person, but it's hard not to laugh when it happens.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Said to me mid-thrust: "The only reason why I'm wearing socks right now is because I have only 8 toes"

Yes, he has 4 toes on each foot.
That's actually kinda sweet that he would want to reveal that. I mean, how else could you have known?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.