Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on buddies!

If you like to defend people, things, if someone steals a pen from you and you try to beat them up, then this is definatly the Personality for you.

Come on guys!

You're all Guardians, you jsut dont know it!

Cheers,

Stickynotee.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do you really beat people up?! :shocked:

I like to defend things that I feel are important enough to defend. So...Preceding my desire to defend is my desire to find out what is important to defend, otherwise I could be defending the wrong thing in ignorance :p

·
Registered
305 Posts
heheh ... as a "protector", i'm a bit like a "guardian". just the introverted version. <winks>

·
Registered
108 Posts
I can see myself as a Guardian. I do like to defend views, especially when I know or think I know is right. I do tend to defend my friends and families I something is said about them. Kinda makes you mad when others talks about your families or friends.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I admit I'm a guardian. But I'm a guardian of a certain principle. Protecting that principle at all costs.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Greetings T-Guy! Welcome to personalitycafe! Thank you very much for joining us. We don't have that many estj's in the forum yet but we are slowly growing. :proud:

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Oh, it is just a feature for members. You can purchase a pet egg when you get 100 gold. After that you can purchase items and train your pet. I will soon add more features to the forum so you can spend the gold on other things.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thank you for the greetings. One question: what's the deal with the Gold I seem to be "earning".
I have wondered the same thing myself. Thanks Lance for explanation of the Gold. I will have to check that out. Does most of you use the Cafe Gold?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have checked on the Cafe Gold Check and noticed the transfer to savings or checking. Mine show it's in checking, but you have the option that says checking to savings with a box on the right that you enter an amount minus the 2%fee? What does this do when you enter an amount?

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
It charges you 2% when you make a deposit in the bank but you gain interest every month.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Hi T-Guy. Since you like business I was sure you would like this feature. hehe. You get 3.5% every 30 days.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
No idea brother. I am a horrible business man. haha.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Well site is still quite new so not much to spend the gold on yet but your pets. Best way to save is to not spend. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts