Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahh, let's keep things cut and dry, just how I like it...

Personal ~

Name -
-Steven
-Male

Location -
-Born in Winter Park, Florida
-Currently living in Port Orange, Florida. Moved here when I was 2 1/2, been here ever since. Can't wait to leave though, go somewhere scenic with beautiful vistas...Colorado perhaps.

Age -17 even though I put it down as 21...And no, I don't believe I act my age(I guess i'll go with an approx. age of 19? eh who even knows) . I feel I behave on a higher level than those my age around me.I've lived for the past year and a half with two (good friends now) people who are 24 and 26, and I feel I've picked up a few more life lessons than the majority of people I know who are my age.

Personal(ity) ~

-I've taken multiple myers-briggs tests, both in books and online and I come out as an ENFP with 50/50 N/S.
I definantly think I'm an ESFP (Possible ESFP, ENFP, ESFJ mixed all together. But that's all speculation)
I've probably been reading into these types for about the past 7 or 8 months.

* What are your favorite and least favorite personality types to be around?
-Umm, can't really say I have any particular favorites since most of my peer group either has no idea what type they are or has no interest to find out. But my brother is an INTP and for the life of me I cannot understand how his mind works whatsoever.

-Just took the Enneargram and got a Type 2 with a Social variant.

Occupation ~

* Unemployed!!

High-School, current Senior.

What is your dream job?
At first I thought I wanted to be a Programmer, but the work was to mundane...my current interest is working towards having my own private practice as a counselor.

About You ~

-Hmm, where to start...
Ah, well, I'm in that nice little confusing point in life where I'm looking in every nook and cranny for my personal holy grail of introspection and self realization, and of course realizing slowly that all my questions will be answered with time, even though I dont want to wait much longer.
I don't remember alot of my childhood which always makes me think I have some repressed memories hidden back in here somewhere, which always gets me thinking... I don't know, its strange to think that theres something in your mind that you know is there, but simply don't have the key to reach.
Anywho, I'm a smart, empathetic person who (ah sounds so lame) became a social butterfly, so to speak, in the past couple of years and have really expanded my contact with people. It's fun though, I really really enjoy random conversations with random strangers. Everyone in this world is a wealth of knowledge on something just waiting to be cracked open, and you have to be the one to chip away the shell

Other ~

-I enjoy myself some legos and video games.
-Do you collect anything? Money?
-What are your phobias? Not really a phobia I think, but death really has me thinking all the time...
-Describe your favourite food until you drool. I enjoy almost anything, and am always open to new food. But I prefer my salads without a dressing (unless its lemon juice), and my vegetables raw. Oh, and I'm not really a seasoning kind of person, not that I don't like them, its just that I like the way food taste naturally.
-Some of the things that you give you jollies? Being around other people, and having in-depth conversations where you lose track of hours.
-What are your top five pet peeves? Cockyness, people with little man syndrome, when people sneeze or cough directly at you or in your path or in your food, (seriously, why did you choose my bowl of food as your tissue...) constantly complaining about all the little things (life is too short to worry about those things), when people can't think for themselves.
-What would a perfect day be like for you? Any day is a perfect day, just depends wh you spend it with, oh but watching the sunset always helps.
-Do you prefer a vegetarian or meat diet or both?
I've always wanted to indulge myself on a vegetarian diet. I was always a kid who loved my veggie's (and veggie-tales). But right now I eats my meats because I'm a little short on cash to have a limited diet.

Other Other ~ Yay or Nay?

God and Souls -Umm, raised up roman catholic, but like to believe now that everything is one giant cycle of energy, constantly being reused forever throughout time.
The Death Penalty -Give them a psychologist who wants to hear why they did what they did, and record it all in a personal set of 'Death-Row Memiors' (would totally make a killing). I'd read them.
Premarital Sex -You and me baby aint nothing but mammals, so let's do it like we do on the Discovery Channel...But seriously, I don't think sex should be reserved until marriage, but don't get me wrong, not every 14 year old needs to be banging each other on the first date.
People are inherently good -Yes, but society just says it's bad...
Destiny -No, sorry, forge your own path buddy.
Done drugs -Yep, don't like them tricky perscriptions though...Oh, synthesized chemicals you say? With only a risk of 30 side affects!? Count me in! No thanks, I'll just stick to what grows out of the ground.
Kissed in the rain - *sigh* nope
Re-reading a good book -Never been done, only got halfway through it again before it was given to a close friend.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings uradopted and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGFOuSaYN1w

Again, welcome to our forum uradopted. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
We share the same taste in salad dressings (or the lack thereof), I'm pleased to say. :wink:

Greetings and welcome to PerC!

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Yay another ESFP! Welcome! :happy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts