Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I tried to brush my teeth, but soon realized I had squeezed liquid soap onto the toothbrush instead of toothpaste. Well, that went wrong.

I realized I had my shirt inside out, so I tried to fix it. An hour later, I realized it was backwards. Well, that went wrong.

I like to put my salsa in a teacup sort of thing and my chips in a bowl. Without realizing what I was doing, I poured a bunch of salsa into the bowl. I then had to pour it back into the teacup. Well, that went wrong.

Feel free to add your own moments such as these.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I was arguing with my dad late at night in a joking manner, turn around and begin to somehow walk straight into the open door to the linen closet WHILE looking forward. Somehow managing to get a bruise on my eyebrow.
Well, that went wrong.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I was so clingy with my second ex that there were days when I would send him three text messages every two hours even until the time when everyone else was supposed to be asleep.

Well that went wrong... (Um..hold on..not really :crazy: He didn't mind :tongue: But it's embarrassing!)

Me being dramatic makes certain people online and in real life think that I'm easily taken advantage of (I'm not)

Well that went wrong.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Some years ago I was tasked by my father (who likes to ask others first for errands or menial tasks) to put a carrier bag containing a six pack of beer in the fridge and an empty bag of Potato crisps in the bin. After a lot of mayhem and fury on my father's part it was later determined that I had actually put the empty bag of Potato crisps in the fridge and the six pack of beer in the bin. You could say he was a little bit pissed and I was a little bit embarassed.:mellow:

·
Registered
717 Posts
I realized I had my shirt inside out, so I tried to fix it. An hour later, I realized it was backwards. Well, that went wrong.
I was wearing all of my clothes inside out in my dream last night.

Reactions: rowingineden

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This wasn't meant to be a "feel sorry for yourself" thread, but a "look at your mistakes with irony/humor" thread. :dry:

·
Registered
717 Posts
I misspelled my own name in an exam. Well that went wrong.
One time someone asked me if I spelled my name a certain way--the way that it is spelled--and I corrected her and told her to spell it a different way (completely seriously too).

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
At work, I strained the olives over the floor instead of the sink. Well, that went wrong!

·
Registered
520 Posts
I tried to put water in a fish tank... the water went all over the floor instead. Well, that went wrong.

I was having a successful flirtation with someone I was actually interested in, until it came time to say good bye and I nervously stopped him from hugging me and instead waved goodbye. They haven't flirted since. Well, that went wrong.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
This wasn't meant to be a "feel sorry for yourself" thread, but a "look at your mistakes with irony/humor" thread. :dry:
Well, that went wrong. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts