Personality Cafe banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! =)

My INTP cousin [from Sweden] is coming to town and I am really excited about it! We've decided to head out for a day and catch up just the two of us [since he is coming with his whole family]. I haven't seen him in a few years and I really want our time between us to be really relaxing, fun and special.

We are both studying for the medical field and we find anything to do with medicine intriguing. I've thought about going somewhere medical related but I'm not sure if that's a great place to catch up, so I am asking you all what you would most enjoy. =)

I really want it to be a fun, relaxing, intimate time that we can both look back on as a really special moment in our lives.

Suggestions please? =)

·
Registered
729 Posts
I don't like to do much of anything with my family or friends.... just putting that out there.

But I'm not opposed to board games or dominoes... or a light game of badminton.
I'd just say ask her what she likes doing, then do that.
Everyone has different hobbies and interests. It's not something decided on by your 'type'. I'm sure if you ask, she won't be offended.

Reactions: Draco

·
Registered
790 Posts
Medical field? Get a corpse and make funny pranks with your cousin. Mmmh you can get it on a weelchair and put it a radio, then get the corpse in a hill, turn on the radio (hope that in a britney spears song) and throw it away. Or just go to a walmart and put the body inside the refrigerator, then call the police, or you can... a lot of possibilities actually, use it to simulate an accident, etc etc, since youre both interested in medicine after finishing the pranks you can analize the corpse, he will love analizing, INTPs loves the analisis, and trust me, you will remember this forever.

Reactions: nadjasix

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Convince an INTP to agree to beer pong, and you have a challenger. That's if and only if they like to drink alcohol. Otherwise, it's null and moot.

Family members are no exception. In fact, if you can create a scoreboard where INTP has even the minute possibility of facing off with Grandma, even better as hilarity ensues.

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
Medical field? Get a corpse and make funny pranks with your cousin. Mmmh you can get it on a weelchair and put it a radio, then get the corpse in a hill, turn on the radio (hope that in a britney spears song) and throw it away. Or just go to a walmart and put the body inside the refrigerator, then call the police, or you can... a lot of possibilities actually, use it to simulate an accident, etc etc, since youre both interested in medicine after finishing the pranks you can analize the corpse, he will love analizing, INTPs loves the analisis, and trust me, you will remember this forever.
The Subtle Art of Trolling

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Pistols at dawn, 10 paces. Its test of mental acuity, and quick reflexes.

I'd suggest a coffee shot to people watch, or a park.

·
Registered
55 Posts
With old friends I'm catching up with we usually start with coffee/tea in the morning then work from there. I'll chose the activity based on who I'm dealing with; could be anything from mall/bookstore browsing to bowling/ice skating/rock climbing.

With family it depends on how close we are. Not so close: meet up in town for lunch/dinner; somewhat close: invite them to my house for lunch/dinner; very close: invite them over for lunch/dinner followed by drinks (out on the town if they're the social type).

That's how I tend to work it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hello everybody! =)

My INTP cousin [from Sweden] is coming to town and I am really excited about it! We've decided to head out for a day and catch up just the two of us [since he is coming with his whole family]. I haven't seen him in a few years and I really want our time between us to be really relaxing, fun and special.

We are both studying for the medical field and we find anything to do with medicine intriguing. I've thought about going somewhere medical related but I'm not sure if that's a great place to catch up, so I am asking you all what you would most enjoy. =)

I really want it to be a fun, relaxing, intimate time that we can both look back on as a really special moment in our lives.

Suggestions please? =)

Sounds like you're losing your virginity.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I don't like to do much of anything with my family or friends.... just putting that out there.

But I'm not opposed to board games or dominoes... or a light game of badminton.
I'd just say ask her what she likes doing, then do that.
Everyone has different hobbies and interests. It's not something decided on by your 'type'. I'm sure if you ask, she won't be offended.
I'd say this. Especially strategic boardgames like stratego, risk, settlers of Catan, . .

·
Registered
10 Posts
If your cousin enjoys feeding bears I would try that out. Maybe they have a telescope back home and stargaze all night, or bird-watch. Ask your cousin what they like to do. If you pick for them they will probably get disinterested quickly and hate you forever.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts