Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see what other INFJ's lean towards. Feel free to post even if not INFJ though. 9w1 here.

I should probably proof-read so as not to make errors in the title that cannot be edited later... I swear that edit button is evil (you can always fix it later!!)

·
Registered
440 Posts
apparently i was 4 :-0 sometimes i got 5 too but i swingbetween 4 and 5 mostly

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I took that test just today. My highest scores were for 4 and 5...they were tied at the top. The next highest after that was 9.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I got a 1w2. :sad:

I am quite confused -- I checked a website that compared enneagram/MBTI, and it said 1s were usually ISxJ.

However, I am really certain of my INFJ preferences.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

I am quite confused -- I checked a website that compared enneagram/MBTI, and it said 1s were usually ISxJ.

Its not like the enneagram is an exact "silhoutte" for any of the types...(not even the type description is supposed to be 100% accurate with the person)
the most common for INFJ is the 4, because the INFJ will most likely feel an air of superiority and "uniqueness" in front of everyone else.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Just curious to see what other INFJ's lean towards. Feel free to post even if not INFJ though. 9w1 here.

I should probably proof-read so as not to make errors in the title that cannot be edited later... I swear that edit button is evil (you can always fix it later!!)
Hey I am type 5 - I like 9's. Thanks for some vote of confidence there in the other room...I shall explain my notorious post further 'INFJ sex' Thread post...I was in fact dealing with a 9 before, and I've found that 5's get along with 9's really well! I liked some of your posts in other threads, very eloquent.

Reactions: ertertwert

·
Registered
428 Posts
Just did the test. I'm Type 6.

·
Registered
63 Posts
See signature. But I took the test again today and got 2, 2w1, 2w3.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts

Why are you sad curious?

I'm 1w2 too and there are 2 other INFJs here that I know of that are type 1 also.

I think INFJs can be of any type but the most prevalent are 1,2,4,5,and 9 I think.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I could see 1, 2, 4, 5, 9 all being common for infj. But, as someone said, correctly; enneagram and mbti scores don't always have to coorelate. I have seen some pretty odd combinations that were correct.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am a nine too. :tongue:

Reactions: Ćerulean

·
Registered
201 Posts
I could see 1, 2, 4, 5, 9 all being common for infj. But, as someone said, correctly; enneagram and mbti scores don't always have to coorelate. I have seen some pretty odd combinations that were correct.
I can vouch for this. I am a 3w4, and I do identify with it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm fairly sure I'm 7w8, though I relate to all of them now and again. When I'm feeling healthy and life me though, I relate best to 7w8. Any other INFJ 7s? Not quite exactly the 7 descriptions I've read since they seem to assume you're extroverted, but it seems to fit me. I think it makes me appear more extroverted and care free than I really am, which seems to confuse some people. Confuses me sometimes even.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts