Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

This is a type I have no clue about. I've always been meaning to ask what are you about. I read that you are for the most part mechanically inclined and great with your hands. Is this true? And if ISTPs are hands on, Id assume that's a problem for ISTP women since it may be a more masculine trait? I know next to nothing. Please enlighten me! :happy:

Reactions: pinkrasputin

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
why is it more of a problem for women?

wait...why is it a problem at all?

Reactions: twoofthree

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Boobies!

We don't give a crap about anything other than ourselves and how we're going to accomplish random feats. We're good at everything, except dealing with feelings, drama, and following through when people tell us to do things.

To have an ISTP do as you command and want to please you is to have our utmost respect and trust.

·
Banned
2,283 Posts
Tell me about it. It's so hard to accomplish anything in the real world with a pair of boobs always getting in the way.
A pair of boobs attached to a female who enjoys hands on activities is very attractive. Don't let boobs stop you.
And my mind isn't in the gutter this time.

Reactions: xfatalxsnipez

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Khys
Edited the post just for you

@Era
That's good to hear. What is it that ticks you off and what makes you happy?

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
it had nothing to do with liking or disliking what you said. i didn't understand it, because i didn't know what problem you were referring to.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I know. Sorry it you took offense; just playing around :happy:

·
Registered
847 Posts
1 - 20 of 104 Posts