Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I am talking about things like smuggling which is a word that a lot of people have heard of but don't really know how it works. There are many other exclusive businesses and that information is only available to the players who are in the game. Does anybody know other schemes/methods of making money and the types of lucrative businesses that exist

Registered
Luxurious car part theft.

Registered
probably betting, marketing, selling - anything that you can do.. that's something not new in the world and easy way to earn money if you have basic knowledges ( simple kind of business i suppose)

Banned
Actually, there is a lot of sense to develop an app, as a lot of people use different mobile apps as part of their routine activities. You just need to find a reliable software engineering company, which will realize your idea properly.

Registered
The general public doesn't know about blockchain and cryptocurrency. This time would be the best opportunity if you invest in Blockchain. You will get a maximum return after some time.

Banned
If you consider building an app, you should not have any doubts. I have personally been working with outsourcing software development for the past 2 years. And I am very pleased with our work. I was advised this company by my foreign partners, who also worked with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts