Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
I hate being around doctors and hospitals and such, so I've put off finding out my blood type for years. Frankly I haven't the slightest clue what my blood type is.

·
Banned
788 Posts
I'm AB+ and not an INTJ. You have no conclusive results, as of yet, and that made me feel like helping you out. Being that I'm not an INTJ, however, I've added nothing but static.
Maybe I'm just attention deprived.
Maybe I just want someone to know my bloodtype.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Random, but I'll bite. O-negative.

Reactions: Jomama

·
Registered
174 Posts
Blood Type: O
Rhesus Factor: + for D antigens

Reactions: Mendi the ISFJ

·
Registered
158 Posts
AB+
But does bloodtypes have something to do with personality types tho? I fear not..

And if you want legit results it's better to make a poll here..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm O negative, I think blood type can have a significant impact on personality.

For instance, blood type O negatives are hunters/warriors, it makes sense for them to be intj's because they are analytical, intuitive etc.

Blood type has a huge effect on diet and the kinds of foods we should be eating in order to get the maximum benefit from our bodies, check out eat right for your blood type books.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I'm O negative, I think blood type can have a significant impact on personality.

For instance, blood type O negatives are hunters/warriors, it makes sense for them to be intj's because they are analytical, intuitive etc.

Blood type has a huge effect on diet and the kinds of foods we should be eating in order to get the maximum benefit from our bodies, check out eat right for your blood type books.
Is there any data that supports this? Never heard of it before.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
A pos

/10char/

1 - 20 of 78 Posts