Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My crush is such a sweet person, and our personalities really click because we're both introverts. She's the outgoing introvert, and I'm the quiet introvert; and it's difficult to describe, but we're just so in sync that we can sometimes – sometimes – predict each other's thoughts without saying anything.

Anyways, we've been spending a lot of time together recently, and every day I feel like I like her more and more. With that being said, I sometimes get really nervous around her. Today, for example, I saw her sitting with one of our friends from a distance. I kind of had a mini-panic attack, so I waved to our mutual friend, didn't say anything to my crush, and walked by as quickly as possible. It really makes me mad that I do things like that.

Ten minutes later, she updated her Facebook banner with a quote that said "Analysis Paralysis: over-analyzing (or over-thinking) a situation so that a decision or action is never taken." This normally wouldn't bother me, but (1) it happened right after I did something socially awkward to her and (2) this is the first time her banner has ever been a quote of any sort.

I also find it ironic that I'm over-analyzing this situation. Help. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts