Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious, what are the common stereotypes of ISTJ?

I know ISTJ's are generally associated with being extremely loyal even when they don't have to be, being good with handling finances, high appreciation for security, like to think of themselves as ''good citizens'' and like showing their affections through actions much more instead of words.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think these personality profiles only goes so far. not far at all. istj could be gandalf or magnito. its what you do with it that matters. istj are supposed to be the least adaptable and not risk takers. stick with a plan that works and traditional kind of people. im an istj and it is true for routines. my route to work for example.
but in my opinion when something out of the ordinary happens istj are risk takers they are very adaptable. that is what i think.

·
Banned
62 Posts
Too methodical, seeming like they have a stick up their ass, doesn't like to adapt...

I had an ISTJ friend back in middle school and he wasn't very good at adapting, but he ways very accepting of my ways, and could adapt to me quickly.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Too methodical, seeming like they have a stick up their ass, doesn't like to adapt...

I had an ISTJ friend back in middle school and he wasn't very good at adapting, but he ways very accepting of my ways, and could adapt to me quickly.
I would be completely ok with this as long as he accepted that I was my own person on my opinions. We can argue all we like... I'd still love him regardless.

·
Banned
3,256 Posts
unconventional, esoteric, unique.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts