Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(I'm an INTJ).

I feel like I have features from both. Maybe, I'm more like a Type 1. I like perfection, I'm somehow idealistic and seek efficiency. But at the same time I spend most of the time in my head and seeking knowledge, like a Type 5.
Can anyone explain me better the differences between the two types?

How about the possibile Wing Types?

·
Banned
68 Posts
Just my impressions. Tritype, instinctual stackings, my own bias, and upbringing may skew things heavily.

Type 5 snipes a lot. They are afraid of being overwhelmed, having to mirror, and having to give up resources, their time, therefore keep themselves at an advantageous position. You need to ask yourself why you seek knowledge. Seeking knowledge is a vague thing anyways and I would hesitate to associate that type of thing to type 5 exclusively, mostly because in much of the world, being smart, educated, and having tons of knowledge is highly valued therefore people are likely to see themselves this way regardless.

Type 1 has a rod up their ass. They occasionally pull it out to beat people with it. Resentment is a big thing with the type. If you don't see any resentment as a big driving force in your life, then I would look at another type. There's resentment of how the world should be, how it's just not up to snuff with some moral imperative of theirs.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'm a type 1, then. Somehow I'm so idealistic that people could mistake me for an INFP! But, unlike them, I would love to act for changing things, starting by people's mind.
And it's true, I have a strong personal moral (so strange, for an INTJ, since people always think we're cynical), and a personal idea of how the world should be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts