Personality Cafe banner

What enneagram type are you? (ISFJs only please)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed while lurking over the past month or two that a couple of the ISFJs I've seen posting are type 6s along with myself. I'm curious if a lot of other ISFJs associate themselves with being type 6.

Not sure how to set up a poll, but I'm trying my best. If all else fails we can all post what our enneagrams are. :)

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
I scored 2w1, 6w7, 9w1 on the test on PerC and from a book i self scored 9 and 4. A friend on here suggests i could be 4w5. I really am too confused to know at this point. :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm definitely a two.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I'm a type 9.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@Mendi the ISFJ

I took the test a couple of times and even read through a couple of types that seemed like they would fit, but it wasn't until I read the thread on Type Six Misidentifications (I had the link but still not enough posts to put the link up) I read the section on a type six misidentified as a two and that sold me on my being a six. I don't have a wing and I haven't checked the whole so/sx/sp too much, but the test that classified me as a six said I was an sp/so.

What it comes down to Mendi is just checking through the enneagram forums and reading descriptions and the misidentification threads. I hope this helps you find your type :)

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I've read in one MBTI book that ISFJs are likely to be 1s, 2s, 6s, or 9s. Your poll lines up with that well, other than the 1s. I guess ISTJs may be more likely to be 1s.

I'm a type 6, though I've scored as a type 9 before.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Seems like 2 is the most common. Cool.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
4w3 or 6w7, I'm sort of sticking with 4w3 sp/so.

It's very hard to say, really, though.

Perhaps we should create a thread - maybe start here - on the differences between the enneagram variations in ISFJs.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Perhaps we should create a thread - maybe start here - on the differences between the enneagram variations in ISFJs.
Could you expound upon this idea and maybe give an example theory?

It's a good idea, but I don't really know where to start with it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts