Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Both Kaku's writing and speaking voice and tone suggest INTP to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think Krauss is an ENFP.

His primary objective seems to be doing whatever he can and encouraging as many people (students and teachers) as possible to look beyond the science curriculum. Whereas someone like Dawkins is primarily concerned with empirical truth (INTJ), Krauss is focused on imagination and exploration (dominant Ne) while constantly asking questions. His auxiliary Fi is expressed in the way he wants people to feel about science. He wants them to be as excited and as passionate as he is, and will go into detail how one can transform their emotional self through science education.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Krauss is definitely on the Ti/Fe spectrum based on visual typing. I think he’s most likely ESFJ although he could be be ENTP, Fe and Ne seem to be his main combo but he has a lot of Si diagonal looks and not many Ne eye rolls.
Kaku built an atom smasher when he was in high school, he has to be INTP #undeniableevidence
That’s STP country son!
Although with his asymmetry I’m just going to claim he is some weird Ti/Te super hybrid dude. He’s basically Sheldon with charisma!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts