Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my fellow INFPs!

what are you up to tonite?? :)

I'm from DK, so the time here is 6.45 pm, friday evening. Finally weekend!!

I havent been happy the last couple of days, I want to turn off my brain, sleep mostly.... i spend money as if it was socks..

i have just taken a shower and im suppose to go home to my family where they live, but im just so sleepy and cold... i love my family, so i should kick myself hard in the behind, so that i can leave the appartment.. anyways.... im looking forward to reunite with them, its has been to long!!! i miss them terribly..

je vais aller a paris parce que je ecoute la musique francaise..

·
Registered
470 Posts
well, i'm moving back to NYC tomorrow afternoon (after spending the summer with family in PA), and so tonight i am going out and probably getting drunk and saying goodbye to people!

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
In Canada, Thanksgiving is on the 11th. I was going to head over to Seattle today & for the long weekend with the guys, but it's not worth the hotel costs for some crummy weather.

Today will be pretty relaxed.
Groceries
Get my criminal record check
Skip class
Workout
Get together with a friend tonight.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Meh, not much. I'll most likely slack around and read a bit on Mbti or be here on PerC, or i might play a bit.
Having my sis and her bf here atm so I have to survive until they grow bored.:crying:

Reactions: greatexpectations

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Working until about 9:30, then coming back here and playing the spontaneous game where I wander around until I find something like my sketch book, the computer, xbox, or my bass guitar. Probably play my bass guitar, but you never know! :happy:

Reactions: greatexpectations

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
It's friday, not night, but I'm here :)
I don't like going out in fridays. I'd rather go on saturdays. I don't really know.
Probably I'll think, listen to music, watch a bit of TV, and...those things.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I gonna be having a party !!!!!! And I'll be "feeling funny" tonight

Reactions: Azure Bass

·
Registered
444 Posts
today kicks off my fall break. yay. I'll probably go out to dinner with my buddies and then who knows what... I never make plans

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Finishing job#1, going to job#2, then chillin' with a friend for the rest of the evening, however long that may turn out to be. I'll maybe find my way to dream land at some wee hour Saturday morning.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Today is my sister's birthday so I'm having lunch/dinner with the family... then maybe I'll go wander about town afterwards.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, i'm moving back to NYC tomorrow afternoon (after spending the summer with family in PA), and so tonight i am going out and probably getting drunk and saying goodbye to people!
It's 2pm right now in NY and my mom is going to come pick me up from college at 3 because october break is starting.
I don't know what I'm doing tonight either hanging out with old friends or watching movies spending time with my dogs and relaxing : )
Let me tell you how lucky you are!!!!! i'd love to be in NY!!! new york is by population as big as my whole country! im so tired of denmark and the national mentality. i hope you realize how lucky you are, or how i'd like to be in your shoes

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I do the same thing I do every night. The only difference is I do it with a smile because I know its a Friday.

And just if you are curious to what I do every night, I commute, eat, and sleep with a little bit of computer time and Netflix thrown in.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't get my after school alone time as per usual today, but my brother is performing at a football game tonight and I get the house to myself then :D

·
Registered
751 Posts
I lose myself in music, thoughts and escapism until 2am in the morning. Then I lose myself in dreams for another eight hours after that. I don't go out at all, the people I work with are the closest things I could call friends and they like to go out to clubs. It's no surprise I'm not invited, I don't belong in those places and it shows.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts