Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ESTJs! One of my best friends is one of you guys, and I'm curious. What are you scared of? We've talked about it before, but I want to see what other ESTJs have to say.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
I'm scared of failure although I'm an ENTJ. I assume it would be somewhat similar for ESTJs.

Reactions: SnowFairy

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Yeah, failure.

Failure means that time has been wasted for nothing. ESTJs highly value our time.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Failure, Guilt, Dirtiness Haha! :)
Haha dirtiness? Everyone is different, but my ESTJ friend is literally the messiest person I know. It's pretty entertaining, actually. And she loves dirt. And mud. And getting dirty. :)

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
lol you ESTJ's and your time schedules and planning, if something goes wrong its almost the end of the world =P.
At least we're not the one that talks about suicide and the end of the world after a break up, and we don't go to "nobody understand me I feel so lonely" whining mode after being misunderstood.

Haha dirtiness? Everyone is different, but my ESTJ friend is literally the messiest person I know. It's pretty entertaining, actually. And she loves dirt. And mud. And getting dirty. :)
I'm lazy and my room looks messy. But I don't like dirtiness either, although I'm being used to it because I was raised by my messy ESFP mom.

Reactions: countrygirl90

·
Registered
110 Posts
At least we're not the one that talks about suicide and the end of the world after a break up, and we don't go to "nobody understand me I feel so lonely" whining mode after being misunderstood.
Nah I guess its cuz you're all so plain and easy to foresee, everyone understands how you tick =P..

Suicide is a cowards way out of life, will never go there no matter how much shit will hit the fan..

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Nah I guess its cuz you're all so plain and easy to foresee, everyone understands how you tick =P..

Suicide is a cowards way out of life, will never go there no matter how much shit will hit the fan..
Oh, I see. So you think endless whining over misunderstanding and failed relationship is a sign of uniqueness and unpredictability. lmao. That is such a pathetic way to validate one self and feel superior above others. Too much delusions does indeed creates unhealthy perception.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Oh, I see. So you think endless whining over misunderstanding and failed relationship is a sign of uniqueness and unpredictability. lmao. That is such a pathetic way to validate one self and feel superior above others. Too much delusions does indeed creates unhealthy perception.
I was kidding, dont take it so hard =P, ofcourse you are not easy to foresee and tell how you are, no one is no matter what personality type and I didnt say anything about being unique because of whining over broken hearts, thats just sad, not unique..

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
I was kidding, dont take it so hard =P, ofcourse you are not easy to foresee and tell how you are, no one is no matter what personality type and I didnt say anything about being unique because of whining over broken hearts, thats just sad, not unique..
Kidding my ass. People who avoid conflict usually use jokes as a passive aggressive attempt to attack and to avoid being attacked. You're in ESTJ subforum. We don't use passive aggressiveness here. Everything is direct. If you don't like direct argument, don't post your lame passive aggressive comments here.

Also notice how you tried to generalize ESTJs, yet when your own type being generalized, you use "I" instead of "us INFPs" to defend and excluded yourself from the bunch. You're a hypocrite.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Kidding my ass. People who avoid conflict usually use jokes as a passive aggressive attempt to attack and to avoid being attacked. You're in ESTJ subforum. We don't use passive aggressiveness here. Everything is direct. If you don't like direct argument, don't post your lame passive aggressive comments here.

Also notice how you tried to generalize ESTJs, yet when your own type being generalized, you use "I" instead of "us INFPs" to defend and excluded yourself from the bunch. You're a hypocrite.

Okey I'll admit I have some passive aggressive feelings towards ESTJ's because I dont know how you tick and sometimes you can be a mystery to me but this is also the same thing that makes me admire and get fascinated by you, it doesnt mean in general that I dislike any of you and if you cant take a "joke" about "how time is so important and schedules are so important" or "you're so easy to foresee" I dont know I thought i put my little cute "=P" after each "attack" so you would understand in a certain manner that I wasnt totally serious..

Yes I use I instead of "us infps" because I speak for myself not for "INFPS" I am a person no matter what my personality type, just because I'm an INFP doesnt generally mean that I am exactly like all other INFP's, I cant generelize and speak for everyone else when I talk about how I think and when I speak whats on MY mind and I'm sorry if I made you feel "attacked" or generelized as a stereotypical ESTJ and I say you ESTJ's because yes I am in your forum and writing and I'm talking to you ESTJ's in general not you as a person, so once again I'm so sorry if you feel disrespected, generalized or attacked the only thing I can blame is my passive aggressiveness against you all I guess, I'm so sorry for being a hypocrite and trying to avoid this "conflict" because I'm just a tiny little INFP who cant stand for what I say..

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
Geez, this thread went on a tangent.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Geez, this thread went on a tangent.
I like it this way. The thread is lack of response anyway.

if you cant take a "joke" about "how time is so important and schedules are so important" or "you're so easy to foresee" I dont know I thought i put my little cute "=P" after each "attack" so you would understand in a certain manner that I wasnt totally serious..
Just because I put "=P" for my racist joke, that doesn't mean my joke is not racist.

Yes I use I instead of "us infps" because I speak for myself not for "INFPS" I am a person no matter what my personality type, just because I'm an INFP doesnt generally mean that I am exactly like all other INFP's
And this is precisely why I said you're a hypocrite. You generalize others, but you refuse to be generalized.

so once again I'm so sorry if you feel disrespected, generalized or attacked the only thing I can blame is my passive aggressiveness against you all I guess, I'm so sorry for being a hypocrite and trying to avoid this "conflict" because I'm just a tiny little INFP who cant stand for what I say..
Apology is accepted.

Reactions: chimeric and Teya

·
Registered
92 Posts
I said this on another thread, but I'm asymmetriphobic. I'm also scared of failure and the unknown. And snakes. I really hate snakes.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Of course Failure but I don't take failure as end of the world even if it happens sometimes ,I workout my mistakes and make a new start :cool:.Lack of hygiene or dirtiness and lack of organization ,I,m obsessed with things to be properly organized whether its way of doing a task like studies ,household work ,keeping things at their proper place or punctuality.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've said this many times in my life, "you know the little voice that says "don't do that, you might get hurt"? I don't have that voice."
My life has always been rational thought and calculation. There is nothing that can't be done if you (and others) want it done.

I am not afraid snakes, spiders, or other (I grew up catching snakes and realize their place in nature, prefer to have a snake in my barn opposed to mice and rats). I am not afraid of pain or death. When I see what people consider "dangerous", I look at is as a challenging problem to solve. Therefore my risk tolerance is extremely high. Yes, I recognize danger that will hurt or kill you. I will stand ten feet away because I have calculated where the danger zone is.

On this same note, I have been injured quite a few times because I miscalculated. Generally, I overlooked or under estimated a factor in the equation. Even when injured, I am calm and still calculating. I once had a tree "barber chair" and crush my face. As I laid on the forest floor on my back. I turned the saw off, sat up, did assessements. Nose is gone. Teeth all there, but in the wrong place. Leg hurting. My co-workers came to my aid. I got up and jogged about a 1/4 mile to the company truck. I remember watchign the blood spray out in front of me as I ran. I thought, "I've killed deer that didn't bleed this much. This is probably the end for me."

So that gives you my mind set.
The only thing I fear is not being able to provide and protect my family. Not being there if they need "protected". So my rational thought process is to educate them. Give them the knowledge, ability, and tools to provide and protect themselves.

Looking at this post you can see why I am in the ESTJ forum.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
My ESTJ friend's biggest fear is sharks.

It was funny, once in the autotorium we had a free day, and we were all talking about scary movies and she was specifically talking about sharks. Then someone turned the lights of, and she screamed a bit and brought her legs up to her chest. Then we all laughed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Biggest nightmare - being stuck in a situation where nothing you do yields any concrete results.
Or forever trapped in a world only popluated by people who openly displays A LOT of emotions all the time, like crying because they the sunset is so beautiful, breaking into tears because the clerk at the shop was rude to them, obsessing over men/women and interpeting insignificant details as "clues" to their romantic feelings towards them (when clearly they are NOT keen at all) and only using emotions as aguments and completely ignoring all facts and logic.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts