1 - 20 of 103 Posts
4,757 Posts

drool ... smoked meat on rye

Obnoxiously squishing a cat until it gets pissed off at you

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
My ex gf, in a cute way.
Which is weird because I can usually detach from people ridiculously easy.

Nonetheless, sent her a text at 2:25am after 2 weeks of silence to say that we need to talk. Wish me luck~

·
Registered
602 Posts
hmmm breakfast...i just skipped a morning class cuz i didn finish my project and was too sleepy so now im hungryyy.

i want: bagel w/ creamcheese toasted, waffles, orange juice, ham & eggs, pancakes..hmm thats about it foodwise lol. oh and a certain enfp, lets not forget her.

im also waiting for my textbooks to arrive from amazon.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I've never had this... but it looks delicious so I am craving it right now.
You need to eat green tea ice cream right this instant! Best ice cream ever. I can't believe it's not the most popular ice cream flavor in the universe.

I've been craving shrimp scampi pasta. I'm definitely making some next month.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I've even made it myself from scratch using matcha powder.(green tea ice cream)

I admit this is weird but every week for over a decade, I go to my local all you can eat sushi restaurant, on the menu is green tea ice cream, I order it and take it and spoon it all in to the free mug of green tea you get with your meal... until it's like a green tea milkshake and do it non stop for the hour or more I'm there. The restaurant staff are used to it, but other patrons always look at me like I'm nuts.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
You need to eat green tea ice cream right this instant! Best ice cream ever. I can't believe it's not the most popular ice cream flavor in the universe.
GET OUT NOW, HERETIC! O_O

Nooooooo. Nooo. They didn't. Tell me they didn't contaminate good ice cream. With green tea. My eyes are crying now. My soul is bleeding. x.x

Aaaamaaaaazing graaaaaaace. *sobs*

I feel so lightheaded. @[email protected]

What are you craving right now?

And a bit of http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/Shorttail/n517379946_898834_9500.jpg

1 - 20 of 103 Posts