Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find that thinking about what I have to look forward to in spring helps me get through the cold, boring, dreary winter. So, currently I'm looking forward to my garden, and getting into kayaking possibly.

What are you looking forward to?

·
Banned
605 Posts
I'm looking forward to, and a little nervous about, a convention I'm going to at the end of next month. Beyond that, warmth and wandering around the woods will be nice, when spring arrives.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I'm looking forward to so much these days!!!

I'm looking forward to working on the beginnings of my thesis project for my art major this semester.
I'm going to see an ultra awesome pianist play with the local symphony in a couple of weeks.
My favorite PerC member (and potentially favorite person in the world) is coming to visit me in 16 days.
I'm spending almost a week in California in March, and I've never been before, so that's ridiculously exciting.

I could go on and on, but I'll spare you all.

·
Banned
1,956 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
my grandmother's retirement so that i can move with her onto the farm she is going to start in the middle of no where.

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,065 Posts
My next trip to US. We are hoping it will be next year sometime, I want to see the South and East sides this time, although I have a friend on the west side to see first. I'd also like to include a stop at a nice Island on the way over, since it's something I've never done. I just love travelling overseas, the different cultures you see, different landmarks etc. I like how in US everything is done on a freaking grand scale lol. Best of all they seem to love kiwis.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I'm looking forward to getting a phone call tomorrow from the company I had a second interview with today! This job seems so awesome and I really need it! :cool:

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,065 Posts
I'm looking forward to getting a phone call tomorrow from the company I had a second interview with today! This job seems so awesome and I really need it! :cool:
Good luck with that. I hate really offical interviews. My current job I had coffee with my team leader from a previous company and she was basically begging me to take the job because she is so stressed out.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Typical, but I can't wait for exams to be over and done with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
spring ... the sound of a trout gently breaking the surface of the water to devour a fly ... the smell of a river ... the feel of the rod bending ... my heart pounding out it's approval of the whole scene :)

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Good luck with that. I hate really offical interviews. My current job I had coffee with my team leader from a previous company and she was basically begging me to take the job because she is so stressed out.
I'm looking forward to starting my new job! :laughing:

1 - 20 of 196 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.