Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow INFJs!

I thought it would be a good idea to start the New Year on a positive, note and focus on what we are grateful for.

So join in the discussion, and list some of the most important blessings that you have received in your life!!

Sun18 :)

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I'm grateful for a job where I can help seemingly hopeless people become reacquainted with the beauty and joy within themselves. So grateful. It helps me find the joy and beauty in me too.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm grateful for a job where I can help seemingly hopeless people become reacquainted with the beauty and joy within themselves. So grateful. It helps me find the joy and beauty in me too.
Hi bubbleboy,

Thanks for participating in my thread and telling us about your blessing!

Sun18 :wink:

·
Registered
448 Posts
basically: life itself , and especially these little nice things people do for you.
People in general don't know what they have until they lose it, so I choose to appreciate what I have.
I may not always show to people that I'm grateful, But I am.

I believe there was this (old) dutch saying: 'wie het kleine niet eert, is het grote niet weert.'
- Who doesn't appreciate the small, isn't worthy of the big.

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
What Are You Grateful For?
My best friend (INFJ, female) - kind, 100% reliable, 100% loyal
My cat - so beautiful, so magical
My job - not very inspiring, but pays the bills & keeps me out of mischief
Many good memories, especially from 2006-2008
PCafe - I feel deep affection for many folk here

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I'm grateful for every thing, every last thing about my life. :happy: To name a few, my wonderful fiance, our baby, and the health of us and the rest of our family.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I'm grateful for the wisdom I was allowed to gain, the people who stayed in my life, art that gives me joy, dreams that have meaning, a family in good health, plenty of food and drink and a solid roof over our heads.

And every single being in every world that creates and spreads goodness (be it a simple human smile at the supermarket or the warmth of the sun, beautiful trees or the work little ants, worms, bees etc do in order to keep our ecosystem in balance).

Basically, I'm grateful for all this and much much more to God.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
basically: life itself , and especially these little nice things people do for you.
People in general don't know what they have until they lose it, so I choose to appreciate what I have.
I may not always show to people that I'm grateful, But I am.

I believe there was this (old) dutch saying: 'wie het kleine niet eert, is het grote niet weert.'
- Who doesn't appreciate the small, isn't worthy of the big.
Hi Vive,

Thanks for participating in my thread.

I particularly agree with this part of your comment "Who doesn't appreciate the small, isn't worthy of the big".

Sun18 :eek:)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm grateful for the wisdom I was allowed to gain, the people who stayed in my life, art that gives me joy, dreams that have meaning, a family in good health, plenty of food and drink and a solid roof over our heads.

And every single being in every world that creates and spreads goodness (be it a simple human smile at the supermarket or the warmth of the sun, beautiful trees or the work little ants, worms, bees etc do in order to keep our ecosystem in balance).

Basically, I'm grateful for all this and much much more to God.
Hi Miya,

Thanks for participating in my thread, and sharing your long list of blessings! :happy:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My best friend (INFJ, female) - kind, 100% reliable, 100% loyal
My cat - so beautiful, so magical
My job - not very inspiring, but pays the bills & keeps me out of mischief
Many good memories, especially from 2006-2008
PCafe - I feel deep affection for many folk here
Hi Zech,

Thanks for participating in my thread.

You are indeed fortunate to have (among other blessings) a reliable friend, good memories, and a job in those difficult financial times!

Thanks for sharing,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts