Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what you INFJ's out there are thinking.

Lets say, in the next 5 years, what is something you are hoping for?

For me? A career I really like.

You?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Be done with grad school, have a decent job, work on living thrifty and looking poor, be a better person, hopefully be in a good relationship with someone, and not sure what else

OP - what career would you really like?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
to have the career i want, or almost be done with the career I want, be smarter ;), have my own place, own a pet.

·
Registered
89 Posts
hahaha, i must say this question has always stumped me immensely, but i'll give it a try...

1.Stable full-time job which is somewhat enjoyable, offers advancement opportunities, and pays well enough for survival, spending and saving..
2.Musical fullfillment/Mastery of Piano and the reading of sheet music, also Vocal developement and perhaps the beginning of a laid back band to play some local shows (performing is a powerful drug)
3.Completion of highschool or GED (dropout much?) and some foggy but certain idea of what i want for my higher education
4.Greater development of mystical things such as intuition/dream recall and lucidity/psychic abilities/and general self control (discipline/emotions/)<--perhaps a ten year plan?
5.To embark on a successful journey in finding a magical click in the land of the ladies ie.finding the right one, learning to compromise and give and take properly.

There you have it folks, Ravens top 5 in 5. now ask me tomorow and i'll give you 5 completely sincere and different goals (it resets pretty much every morning)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Graduate School.
Get a career doing what I graduated school to do.
Pay off student loans ASAP.
Adopt two beautiful cats <3
Hopefully be in a long term committed relationship with a really great guy <3
Have my own office/studio where I can work (I really want an awesome workspace, always have) :cool:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hmm..5 years.

I will be done with Grad school, maybe a PHD too.
A relationship with the ENTP who found me..perhaps (but i reckon it'd be great! if not, oh well)
Erhmm, Started my own business (Design Consultancy), published a book, sang LIVE
I should have travelled half the world atleast.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I gave up on making long-term goals when they would always blow up in my face

I hope in 5 years from now I'm somewhere far away from here and I have awesome new stories to tell

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Fining an charming that awesome girl.

moving into a nice apartment.

Working a steady job and getting well-through Optometry school.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hmmm. In 5 years? I would like to be well-established in the area I want to pursure my career (development).

I'd like to have a Doctorate, ideally, or at least a Masters.

I'd like to have the child I've been dreaming about lately.

I'd like to have a happy, fulfilling relationship.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Start and finish both MM and DMA
Travel at least once to Europe
Get hired by a university/college
Publish another book... maybe
Proto-type my invention and test it
Finish the pieces i've started
Become "mostly" fluent on the piano... hahaha
Teach the youngin how to play violin
Get my black belt, or at least move up to brown belt

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
To not worry about what I will be doing in five years.

To float, unattached. To flow, as water, from moment to moment, destination to destination; pouring myself upon the world; filling every niche, leaving no mark. To experience a state of uninterrupted free fall. To know myself not as a reflection of others perceptions, but as I truly am. To move, but not to strive. To live, but not to try. To embrace no human system, accept no external compulsion. To rediscover that fleeting, euphoric oneness with the universe. To grok in increasing fullness.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts