Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me the first thing to go is communication skills, which sometimes I come off as cold. Then black-and-white thinking.
I notice a big problem for me when I am feeling down is that I will read way too much into people's mannerisms and inflection (often with a bit of paranoia).

Anyone relate? What are your bad days like?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
On bad days I do have black and white thinking. I tend to just be pessimistic about everything and over-generalize and over-analyze everything. I'll feel like everything is hopeless and question everything. But when I get over it I realize things aren't that bad.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm mostly silent. Or annoyed but still silent. Depends what is ruining my mood. Also i try to fight it off .... if i can...

·
Registered
337 Posts
When I'm having a bad day, I just kind of ignore everything around me. I'm absent-minded, and barely talk. I'm also very pessimistic about everything and when I do talk, It's usually just to share those pessimistic views. People avoid me and I avoid them. Most of all, I just don't want to be near anyone until my mood improves a little.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts