Personality Cafe banner

30861 - 30880 of 30899 Posts

·
Registered
INTJ
819 Posts
I haven’t stopped listening to Hollow by Yosh, the ending song from Final Fantasy 7 Remake since I beat the game months ago.

In the end, Aerith looked up at the sky and said, “The steel sky... I miss it.” then this song started playing and I haven’t stopped listening since. That was April... am in danger...

They finally put words in the instrumental music that has been around for as long as I’ve been alive. It’s glorious. I love it.

·
4,979 Posts
Kings of convenience, it was some time since I listened to them, this song always get my attention, the lyrics, independence-understanding, but also the pretty guitarrs

·
4,979 Posts
gha, why don't I listen with my headphones on more... laptopspeakers just doesn't do music right, feeling a bit addicted to music right now, jumping around on songs, feeling like listening to several at once, because I don't want to quit one I am listening to, but can't wait to listen to the next...
this one was great:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Quite an interesting plot.
It looks as if it went full circle, but instead the main gangster's death was somehow compared to the double-bounty-hunters. Not equivalent.
Beaucoup de violence!

I liked how each person wants something and tell themselves that they'll be happy once they have it, but of course, they're not. Whoever has the cat has good luck.

I don't generally listen to Russian music but Lenningrad is awesome! She makes me laugh.

·
Registered
INFP 9w1 [964]
308 Posts

I love this album, in particular this song. Soulful and unlike anything I've listened to. :)

30861 - 30880 of 30899 Posts