·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Great vocals....

Reactions: eeo

·
Registered
10,493 Posts

I don't understand why I love witch house so much... It's like a GOTHIC and EXTREMELY DARK, morbid version of chillwave haha.

Reactions: eeo

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
Anthrax

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
Slayer

·
Registered
1 Posts
geliga landak
lirik terjemahan
kredit syariah banda aceh
distributor jernang
pengiriman murah

thank you for being friendly friend, you're a great writer don't forget to visit my writing on
We are the buyer and seller of the original hedgehog geliga. we have conducted purchases and sales from 2009 until now. Our experience has been tested to examine the type and authenticity of hedgehog geliga stone.
Booking Geliga Landak can be done at Mr. Dunny Nasution 081360000123

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
Metallica

·
Registered
INTJ-Fi, 5w4 sx/sp
594 Posts
Hikaru no Go - Get over, to be honest, I love that OP. <3

Hikaru no Go is a rather old anime, about one young boy, who one day gains extraordinary talents... He quickly learns how to play "Go" which is a board game..., and not just any board game..., it is very sophisticated and the final frontier between the apex of the human brain versus A.I..., also visualized in the teen Hikaru slowly getting forecast about his nemesis..., named AlphaGo, which is a newly developed software, that learned how to play Go in just one afternoon...

On the one side..., Hikaru has intrinsic help of the, not undead but very well still alive spirit of Go, best master of this board game that has ever lived..., which is alive inside Hikaru, after the accidentally find of a Go-board in the attic...

On the other side..., the most formidable opponent in the history of board games, and the biggest opponent mankind has even seen... It is called AlphaGo, even if it is not much more than an algorithm, it has already beaten the world's best chess-software before its lunch that it never needs to take... Hikaru no Go is an anime about the final frontier, human versus machine...

I made that last one up.., it is no such season with Hikaru vs AlphaGo, although I have a setup of screenplays how that season would have played out..., if it was made, might have been made in a parallel universe... :p

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
@Lakigigar

I put last 4 weeks but it came up with country because my dad uses my Spotify too. So all time is more accurate.

31601 - 31620 of 31694 Posts