31641 - 31660 of 31683 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,670 Posts
Radiohead

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Wow, nice throwback, haven't heard that in ages. It brings to mind another song about the desert, saw these guys at a town festival up in Maryland in the 90's. Amazing what a great show they gave considering it was a high school football field and minimal gear, the only light show was the sunset. One of those perfect moments that sticks with you forever.

America is one of my favorite groups. I can appreciate just how great it would've been to see them. Their first album was solid and it's one of my favorite albums of all time.
They weren't originally going to include Horse With No Name but added it to the album just before release.

Reactions: Turlowe

·
Registered
INFP
103 Posts
Great vocals....

I was into the music until the ghoulish face with the black veil, lightning, and tears of blood popped up and creeped me out. I went to YouTube to read the comments and see if anyone else saw it and got spooked by it, too, but nobody mentioned it in any of the comments, so now I’m wondering if it was even actually there, but I’m too scared to watch it again just in case it isn’t this time. :oops:☠👻

·
Premium Member
2,670 Posts
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

·
Premium Member
2,670 Posts
Opeth

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I was into the music until the ghoulish face with the black veil, lightning, and tears of blood popped up and creeped me out. I went to YouTube to read the comments and see if anyone else saw it and got spooked by it, too, but nobody mentioned it in any of the comments, so now I’m wondering if it was even actually there, but I’m too scared to watch it again just in case it isn’t this time. :oops:☠👻
I didn't care for that either. It makes no sense to be in there.

·
Premium Member
2,670 Posts
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

·
Premium Member
2,670 Posts
Fats Domino

·
Premium Member
2,670 Posts
Miles Davis