Personality Cafe banner

31741 - 31760 of 31854 Posts

·
INFP
6,336 Posts
listening to Lisa Ekdahl-songs , she has a way to make serious things feel lighter, without dismissing it... Here together with Ane Brun, who has a wonderful voice:

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Metallica

Reactions: Electra

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 459
141 Posts
I love this song.
a funny story...growing up my parents were both into 60s-70s rock ( their era) and Pink Floyd and Santana was the only way I would fall asleep. When I got in my teens I rediscovered Pink Floyd and love them. Forwards to the future about 2 years ago, I been trying to find new rock to listen to....bc you know, stair way to heaven was great the 1st million times but ....so I found this rock band in Russia, of all places, called the Re-Stoned, most of their music is just jamming no singing but every now and then they do a cover, female singer, and julia dream was one of them, as I was listening to it, I KNEW I knew this song but couldn’t place it, finally I looked it up and Pink Floyd came up....must of been floating in my subconscious since I was a little child. I didn’t listen to 5his as a teen. It’s fun to re discover.

its an awesome song, I agree :)

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Slayer

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Anthrax

·
Registered
10,754 Posts

I love this so much!!!

·
Registered
peronsality
513 Posts
There's this thread called "No One Understands" and every time I read the title this song starts playing in my head :|

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Sepultura

31741 - 31760 of 31854 Posts