Within Temptation - Ice Queen

#31,289 ·

I'll wait~
and soonnnnnnn
We're stranded on the beacccchhhhhhhh
~In our dream

Sad and beautiful game. :cry:

Ah. I love it when this theme plays when there is a shoot out. 🤪

Also reminds me of similar combat themes in 'The Forest of Crystal Flowers' a little too. :oops:

heh heh heh :giggle:

#31,295 ·
Unfortunetly these videoes does not show here, (but hopefully others can see them?)
hm... not so likely it shows outside the Nordic if not in other countries within it, possibly if it is EU-rules? but likely it just shows here, I wish they would write that clearly when one go there to pick the videos up)
It was "Fred" covered by Laleh, and "Barn av vår tid" and "Release me", both covered by Ebbot Lundberg

#31,297 ·
hm... not so likely it shows outside the Nordic if not in other countries within it, possibly if it is EU-rules? but likely it just shows here, I wish they would write that clearly when one go there to pick the videos up)
It was "Fred" covered by Laleh, and "Barn av vår tid" and "Release me", both covered by Ebbot Lundberg
Yes its a bit strange that it didn't work. I also assume that others can't see it either. I agree, that would be a good idea :) I sometimes get the same problem my self. It is a bit annoying 🙂

Reactions: attic