Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 12115 Posts

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should be interesting... if it works out.

The basic idea is to post what you're listening to at the moment. I'd like to see what INTPs listen to with contrast to other types... consider it a shared learning experience in music, since INTPs seem to be a rather musical bunch (from what I've seen).

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
The "Whisperings: Solo Piano" radio station in iTunes. Basically just random piano music, very relaxing. I was listening to the Inception soundtrack on loop earlier though, made everything I did or thought seem quite epic lol.

*makes milkshake* *listens to Inception soundtrack*
Nao it's an epic win milkshake *.*

*slurp*

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Must...resist...urge to turn thread into...epic...music....war... >.< Have most of Slayer's albums (Christ Illusion is their best) but this instrumental song utterly ANNIHILATES Slayer:
Wait for 1:20...

The greatest thing about this thread is that I can't be off-topic as long as I'm listening to it, which I am. :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Curses! You beat me to it! Personally I prefer Akeldema (Pestilence and Leica are awesome).

I'm prepared to bump this up a couple notches now.

You have forced me to drop the "Nile Bomb".
2:55 mins onwards destroys all.

Your ear drums can't repel base pedal of that magnitude!

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Curses! You beat me to it! Personally I prefer Akeldema (Pestilence and Leica are awesome).

I'm prepared to bump this up a couple notches now.

You have forced me to drop the "Nile Bomb".
2:55 mins onwards destroys all.
YouTube - Nile - Hittite Dung Incantation (HQ) with lyrics

Your ear drums can't repel base pedal of that magnitude!
And for our final display of raw ass-kicking brutal/technical death metal, I welcome the reigning champions, as yet undefeated:

Your move.

1 - 20 of 12115 Posts