Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
This morning I was listening to mostly Oingo Boingo:

Then in the afternoon I was listening to Lady Gaga (I blame my girlfriend for this, but her videos are really top notch and laden with symbolism -- most of her music is fluff but then if you want to control or inflence the masses or just make tons of money, pop-fluff music is the key.)

But now I'm listening to Arch Enemy:

So, a little of this, and a little of that you might say.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Three songs on the way to work: Civil Twilight's "Letters From The Sky", Poison The Well's "For A Bandaged Iris" and Gomez's "How We Operate" :wink:

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I'm listening to the *whirrrrrrrr* sound of my fan. Shoooole is hawt down south ah tell you whut.

·
Registered
438 Posts
What are you listening to?

Right now its the pitter patter of rain on my roof, combined with the quiet drone of my fridge:laughing:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Daft Punk are collectively genius.

Watching their videos are a little slice of madness, but I love them. My favourite Daft Punk video is still Around the World -- I love watching the cycles of the performers and how they interact, especially when they're in the background.

I think I want to make a costume of the robot guys wearing a motorcycle helmet.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Daft Punk are collectively genius.

Watching their videos are a little slice of madness, but I love them. My favourite Daft Punk video is still Around the World -- I love watching the cycles of the performers and how they interact, especially when they're in the background.

YouTube - Daft Punk - Around The World

I think I want to make a costume of the robot guys wearing a motorcycle helmet.
Yes, I read somewhere they are like the Beatles of electronic music, which I agree with (personally)

On an unrelated note, here is some more great music

1 - 20 of 52 Posts