Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must admit, my motivations change fairly regularly. But right now I'm living for the experience. I want to try new things, visit new places and meet new people. For me personally, I've reached a point in my life where I've done enough soul-searching (although it's always on my mind) and am confident enough in myself to now focus externally, on how the world works and what makes people tick.

There are many aspects of my life that I aim to improve, but for now I'm living relatively in-the-moment (as much as an INFJ can!) and just want to experience what the world has to offer.

What are you living for?

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
I'm living for the off chance that one day I might find happiness. For now, I'm settling with trying to make everyone else happy.

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
Well, if you mean living as in what drives me to actually do things, then my answer would have to be other people. The people who love and care about me are practically the only reason I don't spend all my time in bed crying. I'm not sure whether that is because of my depression or what, but it feels like without the people in my life who support me, I could never make it on my own.

Reactions: Halcyon

·
Registered
98 Posts
Oddly I'm partially with john.thomas, even though I'm not depressed. I think INFJs are happiest making others happy, so I'm kinda living to make the people in my life proud of me, and develop a relationship that's healthy and leads to a long and happy future together. I'm living for the experience of love I suppose.

Reactions: Halcyon

·
Registered
723 Posts
I'm living to help out others. I obviously cannot change the world, or shape the minds and flip the script on perspective with others. I just want to make everyone feel safe, and I hope karma returns the favor. :happy:

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'm living because God put me here. There must be something I have to live for, some reason I needed to exist. And so my task is finding out what. I seldom back down from a challenge, and this spiritual game of hide and seek has me very intrigued.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
The next job and ways of improving my skills to gain said work opportunities, with everything else being a priority just lower on the scale to a point.

·
Banned
2,873 Posts
I look at life now as I would a day's work. I have a few tasks to complete then I am going home.
Some people to see, some notes to write, and then put my workspace in order.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts