• Total voters
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'd like to have a stable part time job in journalism so that I have time for my little gardening business. Traveling and exploring the world would be fun. Also I'd like to develop more as an artist and photographer. Writing a book is something else that I'd like to do. Traveling and exploring the world would be more fun with a companion and I've never been in love... so falling in love... sigh...
I'm already selling products with my companies kinda already set up for doing the business on their own, next station: fly to China and establish customs for myself, see the factories in person to see further possibilities of purchases... and also charity donations, of course.
What I am always doing: having fun, looking for people for friendship, colleagueship, anythingship. I wanted to visit Mexico and Canada for fun. (I think university, as a CS dropout I wouldn't go back until like Bill Gates did :winky: to... "certify" my certification of my skills)
I also wanted to take pictures with my camera and develop my drawing skills. I love art, my business has to do with art!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I finish school in about a year and then I'll need to find a decent job. I'm in a steady relationship. I don't really have time for more friends; I have enough. I don't want to get married or have kids anytime soon. I definitely won't be in a position to make any big purchases for at least a few years. Literally the only thing there is to do right now is have fun.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I am busy most of the time and I don't think I need more friends, I have an amazing boyfrined, decent job...I keep working on myself though. Therefore I am looking forward to being better at certain skills. And being wiser. I am still a young crazy piece of shiet.

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts
World domination! :laughing:

41 - 52 of 52 Posts