Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What excites you?

(However inconsequential or temporary it may seem.)

Reactions: qingdom

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
die.

death sounds exciting.

one life to live.

now to do something extremely stupid and just go.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
die.

death sounds exciting.

one life to live.

now to do something extremely stupid and just go.
Err. You alright Dodo? Hope you're not planning to fly again?

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Pretty much this whole first weekend of the summer
-Love my late Saturday mornings with my brother playing Dominion. New expansion this week too!
-Game 5 Bruins vs Blackhawks tomorrow night
-Pathfinder with the guys on Sunday
-Maybe a date sprinkled in?

Reactions: Ista

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
The possibility that I might be going to Italy. So damn excited!! :kitteh:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Some part of me is always looking forward to my next cup of coffee. Coffee is delicious, and it excites me. For people who think coffee tastes like dirt - I want to know what dirt you've been eating. So that I can eat it.

·
Registered
466 Posts
What excites you?

(However inconsequential or temporary it may seem.)
Sometimes I think you're just here running social science experiments on us INTPs.

"Are they human?"

With that out of the way, I am half looking forward, half dreading, a friend's wedding. Close friends weddings can be fun, but weddings can also be so formal and boring. We'll see.

·
Registered
94 Posts
-The week of the 4th of July up at my cabin with my cousins. Nothing to worry about, no commitments. Just a week of water skiing, laying in the sun, bon fires, unhealthy snacks, and naps.
Although not looking forward to the overexagerated, dramatic responses to everything...my whole extended family except my dad and I are primarily ESFJ's.

-I am also always strangly excited to go to bed at night, my dreams are just so entertaining!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Magic: The Gathering (see avatar pic for more details)

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
35 minutes from now so my weekend begins and I can move into some AC.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Some part of me is always looking forward to my next cup of coffee. Coffee is delicious, and it excites me. For people who think coffee tastes like dirt - I want to know what dirt you've been eating. So that I can eat it.
I came to the sad conclusion that caffeine is not good for my skin. It can apparently aggravate acne, and I noticed a definite improvement after switching to decaf. However, I'm too awkward to ask for decaf whenever I'm in coffee shops.

This morning, I was in Starbucks, waiting for a friend to order. I told her - and I told myself - that I wasn't having any caffeine. No caffeine. Not today.

I walked out with a fucking venti black coffee.

Black coffee is the best. To be honest, a large part of drinking it is just to be pretentious and to emulate Special Agent Dale Cooper, but it's also super low in calories! And it gives you a load of energy! It's cheaper than fancy coffees and because it's made really quickly the Starbucks staff don't need to ask for your name! And it smells amazing! Oh, and I guess it tastes good too.

Right now, I am looking forward to filling up the mid-year diary I just bought. I'll be moving away from home in September, and I'll have to face the reality of not having my mother around to tell me when I have plans. So, I went into Paperchase, bought a basic, kind of boring £4 diary, learned how to make really easy slip-on book sleeves, covered the diary with a MAC make-up ad ripped from Vogue, then used the 0.05 fineliner pen I'd also bought from Paperchase (it's like writing with the HAIR OF AN ANGEL) to fill in as many plans as I could, including the night I intend to dye my hair ginger. Which I am also really excited about.

I'm looking forward to waking up, looking in the mirror and seeing a fiery, ferocious, redhead looking back at me. I'm hoping it'll be empowering (not soul-removing, as one of my friends joked when I was buying the dye). If I hate it, it's semi-permanent and should hopefully fade of its own accord. Besides, I'm young, it's summer, nobody gives a fuck about my stupid fashion choices.

I'm looking forward to getting drinks with my ex. Maybe I should just go back to calling him a friend now? Maybe I will when he returns my Twin Peaks boxset. Which he should be doing when we get drinks. Which I am looking forward to.

I'm looking forward to seeing the disposable camera photos I'm getting developed.
I'm looking forward to getting drunk and meeting a bunch of arrogant drama types at an upcoming party.
I'm looking forward to going to a fancy make-up counter with a £50 gift voucher and hopefully finding a solution to my uneven skin tone.
I'm looking forward to art school.
I'm looking forward to moving out.

I'm looking forward to a time when I will be far enough from this point in my life to get nostalgic about it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I came to the sad conclusion that caffeine is not good for my skin. It can apparently aggravate acne, and I noticed a definite improvement after switching to decaf. However, I'm too awkward to ask for decaf whenever I'm in coffee shops.

This morning, I was in Starbucks, waiting for a friend to order. I told her - and I told myself - that I wasn't having any caffeine. No caffeine. Not today.

I walked out with a fucking venti black coffee.

Black coffee is the best. To be honest, a large part of drinking it is just to be pretentious and to emulate Special Agent Dale Cooper, but it's also super low in calories! And it gives you a load of energy! It's cheaper than fancy coffees and because it's made really quickly the Starbucks staff don't need to ask for your name! And it smells amazing! Oh, and I guess it tastes good too.
Ahh, that sucks about the acne.
Caffeine intake or lack thereof didn't seem to correlate with my teenage acne. Lack of sleep, on the other hand.....
Everyone's bodies are a bit different when it comes to stress, acne, nutrition, effects of caffeine and psychotropics in general, etc. So do what you need to do. :confused: I'll have a cup of coffee in your stead. :kitteh:

Agreed about black coffee. I either drink it black or with a bit of cream, depending on what 'portion' of the coffee I want to taste more. The extra bit of fat gives the lipophilic compounds something to dissolve in and hit your taste buds more. Sugar, syrups, and the other strange goops and gobs some people seem obsessed with adding, ruin the flavor for me.

I'm looking forward to a time when everyone can drink as much coffee as they want and never get acne.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts